eeeyyy Kema...Lex...Earl...Phatbackason...etc.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Uggggggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Whatsoneva r ya talking bout??? **Snicker** :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

you can change your setting from "individual emails" to "no mail/web only" or "daily digest."

That will keep you from getting all the individual emails to going to the site yourself to view the messages or receiving 1 email a day with a digest of all the messages.

nOW I gotta be ghettofabulous....

Wut u mean...whatsanevah? Girl I'll wrap u up like a pig in a blanket...with Mike watching and ship you to Columbia where they can grind you up and make coffee outta ya...Make'n u the cl newly marketed honey-hazelnut cream cafe.:)

Watch ya mouth....:p*****Vicki speaking*****

Dat's just country, not ghetto

Whatsenever! Heh! :p

You'd never make it to wrap me up because Mikey won't let ya. We'll have ya hog and sent to Mexico where you'll be processed into that there special grass before you can blink your eyes! Don't mess wit us Chica! We'll call Julio for ya arse! :D :D :p

*****Katy Speaking******

"L" you can ask Michelle! We'll knock ya over the head with some Remy Red! :D

Ohhh lawdd..

You're mix'n katey...michelle...mix'n ..heh heh...with remy-red...w/o
Vicki! Yawl want some arse whip'ns 4 real...:mad:

Re: Ohhh lawdd..

Originally posted by aamuprettywoman
You're mix'n katey...michelle...mix'n ..heh heh...with remy-red...w/o
Vicki! Yawl want some arse whip'ns 4 real...:mad:

Gurl, I learnted somethang anew dis hea weekend. I was totally ignant to the lingo. Ummmmmm, I got some Remy Red for ya, APW. I'll save some for you. I'm sure it's good and strong right about now. I tasteted those dere Smirnoff Ice's and they are UMMMMM UMMMMMM GOOD!! I have to get the recipe to Mia's daiquri's because they weren't anythang nice!! Somebody said that they became a lil incoherent and the numbers couldn't stay aligned when they were taking score. **SNICKER**

All I know is......

Is that Smirnoff Ice is for SUCKERS !!!!!!

My Crown Reserve is in the box.........

Now now ....

Dtown,

Don't be like that!!! Just get here this weekend!!! Mmmmmmmkkkkkaaaayyyyyy??? :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by aamuprettywoman
Why in the "L" do I have 39 messages in from the Swacpage_Fans group. Cut that ish out!:mad::p

if it's too hard for you to change it....just send me a email and I will change it for you.....

Back