Drinking Water?

southsuburbs

What I Live By...
I've been getting different responses to this question and I'm trying to figure this out...

The only time I consistently drink water is while at work where I am drinking between 32-72 ounces a day.

However...no matter when I drink water it is guaranteed that I will have to urinate within the next 10-15 minutes.

What's up with that!??!

I've heard that the reason I have to urinate so much is because my body is not used to the water and its' not retaining/absorbing it yet. Which means I need to drink more water.

Then I heard my body has already absorbed the water and is releasing excess water.

Look, I'm going to be real...if y'all tell me I have enough water and my body has absorbed the amount it needs I'm probably going to cut back on the water b/c I am sick and tired of going to the bathroom.

Today alone...I've had 48 ounces already and I have been to the bathroom at least 5 times. Just got back to my desk at 11:21 (it's 11:28 now) and I'm about to go back to the bathroom again. And I'm still drinking water.

I only have this issue when I drink water.

What say ye...

I drink plenty of water and it makes me pee pee too. :lol: I look at it as a good thing, because I am out in the heat working a bunch. At least I know my kidney's working. :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
i just talked to a co-worker and he said once your body gets the amount of water it needs then it quickly releases the excess water.

So I'm good...I don't need anymore water!! :tup: :lmao:

You don't need to cut back on that water lol. I drink water all day long, and go to the bathroom all day long.

I'm drinking mine again today, as usual...I've gotten used to keeping my bladder empty. Doesn't bother me at all...keeps those UTI's away.

I love water. Don't see how folks don't drink it. Keeps your skin nice looking and your body purified.

Back