Dr. Charles McClelland I want a restraining order against Jackson St and Alabama St for bullying!!!!!

CEE DOG

Aye Doc, I just wanna let you know on behalf of Thee Alabama A&M University I'm filing for a restraining order against Jackson St and Alabama St for this abusive relationship we are in. These Tigers and Bumblees have been abusing us Bulldog fans for three straight years beating us like we ain't no good. We need help mane! We tired and done took all we can take. So since you the daddy of these abusive kids we need you to help us out mane cause it's out of control. These azz whippings ain't good for no one.

Aye Doc, I just wanna let you know on behalf of Thee Alabama A&M University I'm filing for a restraining order against Jackson St and Alabama St for this abusive relationship we are in. These Tigers and Bumblees have been abusing us Bulldog fans for three straight years beating us like we ain't no good. We need help mane! We tired and done took all we can take. So since you the daddy of these abusive kids we need you to help us out mane cause it's out of control. These azz whippings ain't good for no one.
I'm almost there with you, CD. For some of us, it's a race to the damn bottom. 😂

A dayamed SWAC restraining order lawd 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Stank Face Snoop Dogg GIF by BrownSugarApp

Back