Does a National Championship by Your Flagship School.......

but in reality, are we trying to compete with those FBS schools? I do not see how it could be a problem. To me its a win for us if we get those players that wouldn't get a legitimate shot at a LSU or UT type program.

And compete with what? They have more money and will not be investigated like the smaller schools would.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Earle, if you and @JROCK want to wear lsu gear, bruh, y'all just gone on head then. :(

J/K'ing lol. For us @ PV, it didn't matter one iota when ut won their deal in whatever year. Those folk off 290 and the other folk off hwy 6N, they are on another level that we cannot view too well. So, what happens w/ their enjoyment doesn't effect us.

Hey man, I wear the gear of only one university and that's the great SU! I have never worn the gear of any other university whatsoever.

Last edited:
Coach Oregron is sending Southern 3 O-Linemen, 2 D-Linemen, 1 LB, 1 RB and a Safety that were buried on the depth chart and have no chance of surpassing the players at those positions that are arriving with the class of 2020.

#tongueincheek 😅

Coach Oregron is sending Southern 3 O-Linemen, 2 D-Linemen, 1 LB, 1 RB and a Safety that were buried on the depth chart and have no chance of surpassing the players at those positions that are arriving with the class of 2020.

#tongueincheek

you know they ain't sending offensive linemen..lol. The one that left a few years back from LSU who went to SU only left cause his grades were so bad he never played FCS ball again. The kid from Capital. It took years to wipe the Michael Hayes mistake away and Nemessis Bates stinch.

@Bewildered

A&M and UT will steer their kids to anywhere else except the local HBCUs. Ironically, if they do come they rarely make an impact. The last one I remember was one-year wonder Anthony Wright in 2004 at wide receiver and we saw a glimpse of Guyton at running back for 2 quarters versus Alabama State in 2010 before getting hurt and never playing again. Claiborne at Texas A&M had a great sophomore year at TSU but fell off.

Last edited:
Does SWAC schools have a dedicated employee that monitors the portal?
That is a paid analyst position at power 5 schools.

I would think that it's probably a extra assigned duty to all the coaches for their positions.

PV has 1 football championship in 55 years. The losing culture in Waller County hasn't been influenced by much. Unless you're paying bills and washing dirty drawers in a grown man's household, one should not concern themselves with what he wears (how about that).........LOL
Nerve struck. Hit dog is hollerin’. :D lol

Wear that purple/gold proudly. I knew some day some of you would come to your senses and wear the colors of royalty lol.

Hey man, I wear the gear of only university and that's the great SU! I have never worn the gear of any other university whatsoever.

Speak your valued truth sir. They don’t make them like you anymore, Earle. Watch ol’ judas in the background at your alumni meetings. He got an lsu keychain in his pocket lol.

you know they ain't sending offensive linemen..lol. The one that left a few years back from LSU who went to SU only left cause his grades were so bad he never played FCS ball again. The kid from Capital. It took years to wipe the Michael Hayes mistake away and Nemessis Bates stinch.

@Bewildered

A&M and UT will steer their kids to anywhere else except the local HBCUs. Ironically, if they do come they rarely make an impact. The last one I remember was one-year wonder Anthony Wright in 2004 at wide receiver and we saw a glimpse of Guyton at running back for 2 quarters versus Alabama State in 2010 before getting hurt and never playing again. Claiborne at Texas A&M had a great sophomore year at TSU but fell off.
Wright, Wright, Wright... physically gifted, mentally broken smh.

but in reality, are we trying to compete with those FBS schools? I do not see how it could be a problem. To me its a win for us if we get those players that wouldn't get a legitimate shot at a LSU or UT type program.

We're not trying to compete with them directly, but their success has indirect downstream effects.

What would NCA&T football be like if UNC had 5 national titles in the last 10 years with a rabid fanbase among black North Carolinians?

We're not trying to compete with them directly, but their success has indirect downstream effects.

What would NCA&T football be like if UNC had 5 national titles in the last 10 years with a rabid fanbase among black North Carolinians?

North Carolina Central is located along Tobacco Road, and that hasn't stopped the program from fielding a really good basketball program despite the successes of Duke and North Carolina.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
North Carolina Central is located along Tobacco Road, and that hasn't stopped the program from fielding a really good basketball program despite the successes of Duke and North Carolina.

How much more success would NCCU have if Duke/UNC were not blue bloods?

Back