Do You Prefer Your Racism Out Front or Hidden with Hints?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Is it racism though? I mean maybe she has to cook sometimes and probably doesn't season the food, and you know how we feel about that.
Maybe Black people and Black kids intimidate her, which basically says she's a weak, misinformed individual.
I could go on, but one less problematic person around our kids the better, now we just need to root them out the public school system.

Is it racism though? I mean maybe she has to cook sometimes and probably doesn't season the food, and you know how we feel about that.
Maybe Black people and Black kids intimidate her, which basically says she's a weak, misinformed individual.
I could go on, but one less problematic person around our kids the better, now we just need to root them out the public school system.
I can roll with that

We are the only color blind people in the world now, but we are learning better. The European weaponized color through religion and The Honorable Elijah Muhammad beat that lie down with truth. Now the original reason why the world was color blind is returning. The masses of us on this page probably will not be here to witness it, but it still makes me smile.

Back