Do you feel intimidated by the Grammar Nazi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABE

Running and Gunning
I have noticed some of you have been scared to post lately. You feel that your limited use of the English language is making you a target of a certain indivdual known as the Grammar Nazi.

Have no fear!

I got the hookup!
(I mean I have the means to help you realize your goals. That common talk has gotten more than one of us in trouble already!)

There was a tremendous book written by Gerald Schifforst and John J. Schell. It was entitled, "The Short Handbook for Writers". I can not help the way you talk, since I am not a speech pathologist, but I can surely improve your writing on the web. Open this book sometimes when you are lonely, or simply want to improve yourself. (there is nothing wrong with that)

This book along with another mighty volume, "The Elements of Style", will have you really sounding astute, erudite, and sophisticated. (much like a mafia member)

020530902X.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

(the picture was provided for some who need sight cues)

I have never had a problem with the Grammar Nazi. (thank god) I have seen others dismantled by the mere keystrokes of this woman. Please posters, take my advice. I would hate for any more crabs to feel the wrath of Nita...

This has been a statement of the Dirty Man. All references to real and imaginary persons have been made on purpose. Do not disregard this as a joke. It may just affect your well being on the Swac Page. Carry on, and govern yourselves accordingly.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Man if these sheep, err I mean people are dumb enough to let Nita clown them, then they need their arses whipped. There is no way some broad can tell me a dayum thing about anything. Besides.......who cares about their spelling on the SWACpage. I mean, I can spell, but I can't type for ish....and if my post are unreadable to some of you.....then KISS MY PHAT ARSE!

Nita doesn't sign my checks...Jeb Does. And until he says he has a problem with my spelling, the Grammar Nazi can go look into the eyes of her son, err husband, her children, and her drawers full of Back Braces to support her DD's and they can all have a coke, a smile, a grammer book, and STFU!

I am trying to help some of our "challenged" brothers and sisters...

It had to be said. The grammar corrections used to be limited to small talk. Recently I have seen outbreaks in the band room, as well as the sports board. Maybe the people will come by small talk and help themselves to some of this knowlege.

Originally posted by Vinita
*fell out*

Am I really that bad? :bawling:

Yep! ;) :p

But I ain't neva been sked of yo az-....oops! :eek:

:idea:

I mean...the fear of your grammatical excitability that has been manifested on this page has not been instilled within my person....;)

WOW!!! :eek2:

It worked! :lol:

Originally posted by Ntelekt

I mean...the fear of your grammatical excitability that has been manifested on this page has not been instilled within my person....;)

You are so VERY articulate, o ANALytical one!

And Sugar, you ALREADY know what YOU can do! :swink:

I know what you can do for me too Nita! I don't fear you and your red ink! Dayum that! You mess with me and it will take you a Fortnight to pass my boot after I commence to lodging it squarley in your rear end!

Bring your phat arse to TexASS, and we'll SEE who ends up with leather breath, DIET DUDE!!

LMAO @ suge and nita going at it

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Come to Texas and do what? Nita I will come to Texas and beat you and your husband with that Bowflex he just bought! I'll punch you in one of the D;'s and watch as you drown in MILK!

HOT DAMN!!!!!!

Originally posted by Suge
Come to Texas and do what? Nita I will come to Texas and beat you and your husband with that Bowflex he just bought! I'll punch you in one of the D;'s and watch as you drown in MILK!

**fell da phugg out**

:lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
There is no MILK in these DD's, and, thanks to miracles of modern medicine, there NEVER WILL BE AGAIN!! You might wanna call on D for some milk to wash down the taste of humilation that will be permeating your taste buds after you get BEAT tha (insert your favorite cuss word here) UP!!

Leave my husband out of this, because I correct him so much, that he'll probably take YOUR side, and I'll have to kick HIS arse, too, and then you'll take DOUBLE the shellacking because I'll be TWICE as pissed!

DON'T **** WITH ME, SUGAR SMACK!!

:redhot:

Who the hell do you think you are for me not to phugging with woman!

Why don't you just got tape your mouth and sit on your hands before you get crushed WOMAN! I don't take this type of insub, insobor, this type of back talk from a female I'm already mad that dayum Isa, Isor, Is-A-door, umm this dayum Hurricane is coming and I got rained on today Don't make me have to rain on your parade I'll hot your yella arse so hard and so fast, and leave you with enough bruises so dark that you will think your name was Oprah!

And yes.....that is a run-on sentence! Grammar that toots!

Sugar, unlike your multitude of babies mothers, I am NOT afraid of you! If you THINK you wanna come down here and get your arse DROVE, you just BRANG it tha HELL on!

I won't hold my breath waiting, because we all know you are ALL talk!

So, just PUCKER UP and
033102ass_1_prv.gif

Love,
Niter!

Originally posted by Vinita
Sugar, unlike your multitude of babies mothers, I am NOT afraid of you! If you THINK you wanna come down here and get your arse DROVE, you just BRANG it tha HELL on!

I won't hold my breath waiting, because we all know you are ALL talk!

So, just PUCKER UP and
033102ass_1_prv.gif

Love,
Niter!

This fool dun sed "Love Niter!" ............WTF!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You don't tell me to kiss your arse woman. I am the pres-O-dent and I tell you to kiss my arse! And as a matter of fact, I think I have an opening soon, and it looks like it is big enough for you to place your yalla arse lips on it! You might not want to mess with me right now Chic! I was trying to be on best behavior since I am now in like with someone, but you are really pushing me. Don't make me call and schedule you breast reduction. I'll have your arse leaving the Dr''s office with one A and One F cup,and your eyes will be yellow when I'm done!

then I'll sick same ole G on you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back