Diamond Dead From Covid

My cousin had a mild form coupled with pneumonia just before Christmas. It almost took him out.
I had it before the vaccine and it almost got me too, I could barely walk 5 feet without doubling over; couldn't eat for almost a week, the fever was off the chain, I Think my tRump loving COVID denying coworker infected me. I should have know something was wrong when he came to work and was so red in the face, his church started meeting without masks and everything while everything was locked down. During that time, 5 people in our office had it, but he swore he was negative smh

RIP, COVID is real. No need to pretend like it doesn't exist.

But folks like her and Kyrie want to act like it's not a big deal.

Then wanted everyone (mainly US) to not be concerned.

Funny thing is guess what race is LAST in boosters and even the first shot? Black folks.

For all these antivaxxers-they don't seem to be that huge in number with all but one state above 51% and the two biggest red states are in the 60% in vax.

While I think Diamond and Silk are brain-dead idiots, she's right that our government has not been completely honest about the effects of COVID or the COVID vaccine.

There are people who suffered effects from being vaccinated. And there are people who suffered serious health complications (vaccinated or not) after a COVID infection.

In fact, lots of people have suffered heart attacks, strokes, and other ailments (even death) weeks or even months after infection. And the likelihood of those events occurring multiplies with additional infections even if you are vaccinated.

So because the government has now said that any COVID infection is "mild" and there is nothing to worry about, when someone dies, it fuels folks like Silk to say what she says, though extremes often argue in bad faith.

Back