Deion Sanders Should Not Be on This Picture

The Founder

Deion is a Cowboy Legend, a 49er Legend, a Falcon Legend, and a Florida State Legend but to place his face on here with true HBCU Legends who dedicated their ENTIRE life to HBCUs is disrespectful.

I respect Sanders for his vocal stance and support of HBCUs but the rest of these men on this picture paid some HEAVY dues to be shown.

Attachments

• 17F33781-C43E-4759-A59E-B47067FBBFB0.jpeg
    17F33781-C43E-4759-A59E-B47067FBBFB0.jpeg
    348.1 KB · Views: 45
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Doug Collins Impeachment GIF

Deion is a Cowboy Legend, a 49er Legend, a Falcon Legend, and a Florida State Legend but to place his face on here with true HBCU Legends who dedicated their ENTIRE life to HBCUs is disrespectful.

I respect Sanders for his vocal stance and support of HBCUs but the rest of these men on this picture paid some HEAVY dues to be shown.
Man, screw you.

It’s interesting that JSU people feel that Deion has accomplished more than some of the coaches that put JSU on the map.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Or you could just ask and not assume at all. Shit is always more simple than y’all make it 🥳

or you could have just commented after my post with my opinion instead of being like sheep…

My post did not negatively speak about Deion at all but your crew decided to act an ass as usual….

or you could have just commented after my post with my opinion instead of being like sheep…

My post did not negatively speak about Deion at all but your crew decided to act an ass as usual….

We didn’t act an ass, we simply replied. It just wasn’t how you wanted us to reply but you’ll be ok.

Now if you want us to act an ass we can definitely do that for sure 🥳

Back