Dear Southern, we need a favor!

SAME OLD G

A product of Greatness
Staff member
What's up, Jags???

It's ya boy, SOGgy! How y'all doing?

Look, gott dammit, I know it's been a minute since I've been on here, and when I am on here, I don't ask for much. But in case you haven't noticed, your cousins up north can still battle for the SWAC West by coming through the back door. You guys play dem damn Braves this weekend, and well...well...well gott dammit what I'm saying is, we need help!

We need you to beat them damn Braves Saturday because our sorry-ass defensive coordinator (who came from Alcorn) ain't shit. We lost to them earlier this season, and because of that, them Braves got the tie-breaker over us. We need to win out and need them Braves to lose two games (with only three games left).

Now, don't get me wrong Jags, y'all still ain't shit, but Coach Gucci Mane, has you guys in a position where you control your own destiny...which is more than we can say. But if you guys have any pride, whatsoever, do the right thing by kicking the Braves' ass Saturday so we can try to make the Bayou Classic Great Again!

Do it for the boot! Do it for A.W. Mumford! Do it for the Pete Richardson! Do it for the brown paper bag! Do it for Nathan Haymer...(OK, maybe not Nathan Haymer :oops::rolleyes:), but you get the picture, just do it gott dammit! Give it that good old Jaguar spirit!

You Jags have one job! Don't f*ck this up!

Holla at ya' boy,
SOGgy!

What's up, Jags???

It's ya boy, SOGgy! How y'all doing?

Look, gott dammit, I know it's been a minute since I've been on here, and when I am on here, I don't ask for much. But in case you haven't noticed, your cousins up north can still battle for the SWAC West by coming through the back door. You guys play dem damn Braves this weekend, and well...well...well gott dammit what I'm saying is, we need help!

We need you to beat them damn Braves Saturday because our sorry-ass defensive coordinator (who came from Alcorn) ain't shit. We lost to them earlier this season, and because of that, them Braves got the tie-breaker over us. We need to win out and need them Braves to lose two games (with only three games left).

Now, don't get me wrong Jags, y'all still ain't shit, but Coach Gucci Mane, has you guys in a position where you control your own destiny...which is more than we can say. But if you guys have any pride, whatsoever, do the right thing by kicking the Braves' ass Saturday so we can try to make the Bayou Classic Great Again!

Do it for the boot! Do it for A.W. Mumford! Do it for the Pete Richardson! Do it for the brown paper bag! Do it for Nathan Haymer...(OK, maybe not Nathan Haymer :oops::rolleyes:), but you get the picture, just do it gott dammit! Give it that good old Jaguar spirit!

You Jags have one job! Don't f*ck this up!

Holla at ya' boy,
SOGgy!
Do it for Mama Jag!

GIF by Desus & Mero

Back