Dear Janet Jackson come here for a minute

CEE DOG

Janet Jackson let's be real. You and your family hasn't been black since y'all left Gary Indiana in the 70's. You haven't liked black men since you got knocked up and hid your child since the drug head Debarge in the early 90's. In fact you only got slutted out by Jermaine Dupree to become relevant again. Yeah stop fronting every dude with real street creed remember you in the clubs and Strokers with lil ugly to get back in the game. Those of us who were in the VIP know the truth. Zone 1 for Life. Any who your brother was a child molester and that's why Karmala went after him. In fact your brothers had babies by the same broad. I mean ain't that white folks stuff. Then you went out and and a baby by a Arabic dude then you say someone isn't black. Sit your fake nose plastic surgery azz down. An yes I'll still smash you. 💯

Last edited:
Shocked Phone GIF

Janet Jackson let's be real. You and your family hasn't been black since y'all left Gary Indiana in the 70's. You haven't liked black men since you got knocked up and hid your child since the drug head Debarge in the early 90's. In fact you only got slutted out by Jermaine Dupree to become relevant again. Yeah stop fronting every dude with real street creed remember you in the clubs and Strokers with lil ugly to get back in the game. Those of us who were in the VIP know the truth. Zone 1 for Life. Any who your brother was a child molester and that's why Karmala went after him. In fact your brothers had babies by the same broad. I mean ain't that white folks stuff. Then you went out and and a baby by a Arabic dude then you say someone isn't black. Sit your fake nose plastic surgery azz down. An yes I'll still smash you. 💯

You said it all.....by the way I would smash Janet also!!!

I would do some unholy stuff to her.

You know Janet has her clit pierced

Back