Dear America, yall are welcome

jsupop33

Loyalty & Respect
my-post-1---2023-01-22t213020414.jpg

Everyone is now free from hearing these Cowboy fans foolishness. On to the city of Brotherly Love.

Last edited by a moderator:

TSUalum05

I purchase flights, got my hotel, and may go to the game in Philly. I’m not sure if I’m going to go. Depends on how the tickets I can get.

jsupop33

Loyalty & Respect
I purchase flights, got my hotel, and may go to the game in Philly. I’m not sure if I’m going to go. Depends on how the tickets I can get.
Which hotel yall staying at? If I can find a babysitter today, we are coming up.

jsupop33

Loyalty & Respect
I think ima wear a neutral hoodie with my shirt underneath in case i need to sneak out. Last i went to eagles game, i got shoulderbutted while trying to get some ketchup.

Herbert77060

Texas Southern University
I want y'all to think back.....when did Dak's career begin its slide? Was it after he dissed the Negroid side of his family?

SUJagFan

I want y'all to think back.....when did Dak's career begin its slide? Was it after he dissed the Negroid side of his family?
Been following Dak since high school. He always straddled the fence when it came to his family or race.

With that said, he's an NFL quarterback but I'm not sure his "career" has ever been anything to write home about. Regular season accolades are fine, but people expect more of the Dallas Cowboys.