Dave Chappelle | Netflix

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
279513093_10158760603583367_3787089486698938698_n.jpg

The attacker got beat up afterwards. The security has to step up or these entertainers will get killed. Luckily the guy wasn't able to stab Dave.

The attacker got beat up afterwards. The security has to step up or these entertainers will get killed. Luckily the guy wasn't able to stab Dave.
Initially I had a lot of thoughts and observations about this incident. I'll save it all for another time and conversation but I loved seeing Chris Rock getting on stage and asking if that was Will Smith.

I'll say this though, we already knew that Netflix was going to make a lot of money as usual with another Dave Chappelle feature, but this incident alone should raise the stock back up in no time for those of us invested. LOL

That's what I was thinking, yeah they beat him up afterwards, but what if the dude did his damage first that beating wouldn't have helped Dave

Back