Dang Karl Malone. Why Isn't he Roommates with RKelly Already?

pvdogteam

Who ya rootin' for? PVU
Chris Hansen GIF

So he made peace with his son after 30 something years? Wow

Because we live in a cherry picking society.

Including states that cherry pick stuff to do.

I guess we now know why his WNBA daughter didn't bother with him.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Because we live in a cherry picking society.

Including states that cherry pick stuff to do.

I guess we now know why his WNBA daughter didn't bother with him.

His daughter did not want to go to Tech or play in the WNBA. She wanted to go to Xavier University of Louisiana and become a physician. Karl offered her money to play at Texh and go in the WNBA. Now she is back in Summerville with 2 or 3 babies looking crazy. Meanwhile Karl stop speaking to her because he doesn’t like her kid’s fathers.

i remember Karl was dating one of my homegirls and slapped the TIHS out of her. The homies were about to roll to Tech and Deputy Sheriff Jackson the first black Sheriff's Deputy from Grambling had to stop them.

His daughter did not want to go to Tech or play in the WNBA. She wanted to go to Xavier University of Louisiana and become a physician. Karl offered her money to play at Texh and go in the WNBA. Now she is back in Summerville with 2 or 3 babies looking crazy. Meanwhile Karl stop speaking to her because he doesn’t like her kid’s fathers.
How do you know this information?

i remember Karl was dating one of my homegirls and slapped the TIHS out of her. The homies were about to roll to Tech and Deputy Sheriff Jackson the first black Sheriff's Deputy from Grambling had to stop them.
so nothing happened for him to be detained?

Back