Damn You SUcks You Got One Job

pvdogteam

Who ya rootin' for? PVU
PLEEEEEEEEEEZE DON'T LOSE THE BAYOU CLASSIC!!!!!

If you lose just to spite us and send PV to the SWAC championship then I will know how much you hate us because you will just want to have PV embarrassed on national tv because we would lose that game by 70.

For the love of God don't lose!!!

If you lose just to spite us and send PV to the SWAC championship then I will know how much you hate us because you will just want to have PV embarrassed on national tv because we would lose that game by 70.

Did y'all throw the Valley game so you wouldn't have to face Jackson?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Did y'all throw the Valley game so you wouldn't have to face Jackson?

Shush Shhhh GIF by MOODMAN

Say, brother, you know you my dude, but I'm sorry, we Grambling folks just really don't give a flying flip about anyone in the sorry-ass West division..

Grambling single-handedly gave them TSU folks a VERY RARE chance to have some postseason glory when they FINALLY had a rare opportunity to kick some G-MAN ass. All them bastards had to do was beat Annie-Mae, but nooooooo they got scared and nutted up.

You damn PV folks had one job. And that was to beat Valley (yeah, that Valley). And y'all couldn't even get that done.

And now you have the audacity to beg them Yella-ass Jags to lose so y'all sorry asses won't have to get beat down on national TV in Jackson??? Hell, no! We've made it clear that if Grambling can't go to the SCG, them inmates from that prison in Scotlandville can't go either.

We are taking a scorched earth approach. Grambling is sending Perry View's ass to Jackson, got dammit! This is our payback for that bogus shit that happened in Dallas at the SFC. :mad:

Say, brother, you know you my dude, but I'm sorry, we Grambling folks just really don't give a flying flip about anyone in the sorry-ass West division..

Grambling single-handedly gave them TSU folks a VERY RARE chance to have some postseason glory when they FINALLY had a rare opportunity to kick some G-MAN ass. All them bastards had to do was beat Annie-Mae, but nooooooo they got scared and nutted up.

You damn PV folks had one job. And that was to beat Valley (yeah, that Valley). And y'all couldn't even get that done.

And now you have the audacity to beg them Yella-ass Jags to lose so y'all sorry asses won't have to get beat down on national TV in Jackson??? Hell, no! We've made it clear that if Grambling can't go to the SCG, them inmates from that prison in Scotlandville can't go either.

We are taking a scorched earth approach. Grambling is sending Perry View's ass to Jackson, got dammit! This is our payback for that bogus shit that happened in Dallas at the SFC. :mad:
You mean some (-G) man ass don't you?

We will trade you a loss in the Bayou Classic for a win in the SFC next year, we need the G to lay down like the PV laid down for Valley. thought everyone want the Blue Bengals vs the matted Jags instead of raggedy Panthers with our 7 fans in the SCG

Unfortunately, we have to take the bad w/ the good lol.

Internet service miraculously was restored to all Jags homes after yesterday's victory. Prior to that, nothing, as they received blanked beatdowns and were 3rd place placeholders as PV football became exposed.

Back