Damn Tissue!!!!

JR

What the hell is going on at tSU? I mean you let Mo Brown punk you in the ATL last year. Now you let them roll into H-town and punk you again. I mean what is it?!!!

Mo Brown must like playing teams that wear Maroon. They beat Tissue last year and this year. They take Bama A&M to ovetime last year and then go ahead beat them this year at 0-10's HC.
Maybe we should reconsider Mo Brown for the SWAC. They are 2-0 this year against 2 supposed to be decent teams. SMH@Tissue. This should count as a SWAC loss.

Oh well, SU will invade H-town fresh off beating FAMU to continue your misery. So just bring your couple of fans and that band and get ready for another beat down. How does it feel to be worse than PV now? SMH again.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Props to the SIAC.

Originally posted by Bartram
Morris Brown is making the SIAC proud. Good stuff. :cool:

MBC is no longer a member of the SIAC. They are a 2nd year 1-AA independent.

JRock,
I was thinking the same thing when Bartram posted that. Hell we need to send TiSsUe to the SIAC for losing 2 years in a row. I can see 0-10 losing to them since they used to be part of that conference and haven't understood that they are still D-2. TiSsUe has no excuse. They have been 1-AA far too long to bending over like this. They are worser yes I said worser than PV now. SMH. What's next for them? A loss to that SW Bible school they are playing! What level is that school? D-3, 4, or 5? Michael Strahan send help.

I was there to witness an all-around embarrassment by TSU. Their fans were only there to burn time before the Ronald Isley concert, their band got waxed worse than great car job and they had free food from the school and students were turning it down.

As for that thing called football game, their QB looks worse than ever. He fumbled the go ahead TD on the one-yard line, their coaching staff calls one running play only and their DB's got burned more times than Thelma's cooking on Good Times.

Their neighbor UH is 0-whatever and TSU is following their lead.

Did I mention their president was drunk also?

We may suck this year, but even at our worse, we are better than the panthers. Oh wait a minute, I said I was not going to smack Prairie View. Never mind.

look at the standings, we're in third place, your not. :emlaugh:

Awwwwwww helllllllllll noooooooooooo....

Don't tell me TiSsUe's fine arse President is a lush? Sounds like my kinda woman!

*note to self: Bring that fifth of Hennesy to Houston Friday nite!*

Ok, I was at the Game and I admit it.

Pres. Slade was not that Drunk. In fact, she looked great!!

Panther Fan, I want to say thank you for your support in TIGER Football. Thanks for spending your hard earned money in support of our football team. I thank you and the A.D. Thanks you too.

:D :D :D

Panther Fan,
You say Lamb is garbarge (I disagree), but what would you do if you were a QB with that bunch of receivers? He can put the ball between the numbers and they'd still drop it. He could probably walk up to them and toss the ball to them and they'd drop it. They are making him look bad.

I saw Lamb at GSU's homecoming. He is definitely not garbage. It's really a case of being outmanned in the games he is playing.
That poor kid took some hard shots in the GSU game, but played valiantly.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by The Panther Fan

Their neighbor UH is 0-whatever and TSU is following their lead.

PV, second best team in the greater Houston area.....

Rice, PV, TSU, UH......

Re: Ok, I was at the Game and I admit it.

Originally posted by docmump
Pres. Slade was not that Drunk. In fact, she looked great!!

Panther Fan, I want to say thank you for your support in TIGER Football. Thanks for spending your hard earned money in support of our football team. I thank you and the A.D. Thanks you too.

:D :D :D

I had a free ticket, my dad is a season ticket holder. Thank him. I was there to see the Morris Brown band because the TSU team I saw could not hold PV's jock strap.

Jag4Life

Lamb has a decent bunch of receivers. He made some bad decisions that ultimately cost them the game. How do you fumble on the 1-yard line? Lamb is not the same guy I saw last year.

Re: Awwwwwww helllllllllll noooooooooooo....

Originally posted by Jaguar Diehard
Don't tell me TiSsUe's fine arse President is a lush? Sounds like my kinda woman!

*note to self: Bring that fifth of Hennesy to Houston Friday nite!*

LMAO!!!

Why are we still on this topic???

Our season was over before the season started!!!

It was over when we lost our four starting offensive linemen to injuries. To make it even worse, the season was really gone when Mack broke his arm.

I read the obituaries and I didn't see Thomas in there. I yelled at him all night to do us all a favor and kill himself. I see he can't even follow through with that simple task.

If what I hear is true, the Bison up in DC will begin their misery next season and I'll pay his moving expenses.

Welcome home Johnny Cole!!!

Re: Re: Ok, I was at the Game and I admit it.

Originally posted by The Panther Fan

Jag4Life

Lamb has a decent bunch of receivers. He made some bad decisions that ultimately cost them the game. How do you fumble on the 1-yard line? Lamb is not the same guy I saw last year.

You know darn well those dudes can't catch. Other than Hankton, who do they have? Then, he can't catch either. Everyone makes mistakes like the fumble every now and then, but those receivers drop a few passes each in every game.

from what I saw Saturday, the receivers looked good to me, the playcalling sucked.

Back