Dam all y'all! Alabama A&M still got this!!

CEE DOG

Dam all y'all! We are the illustrious Alabama A &M University from the foothills of the Appalachian mountains! We run this joint! DAM U FAMU and all the rest of you SWAC country bumpkins! Fear none and respect all! Let's go Bulldogs! We start our championship run in that hell hole of Tallahassee Florida this weekend! Bow down Snicker bars! It's our turn!

Dam all y'all! We are the illustrious Alabama A &M University from the foothills of the Appalachian mountains! We run this joint! DAM U FAMU and all the rest of you SWAC country bumpkins! Fear none and respect all! Let's go Bulldogs! We start our championship run in that hell hole of Tallahassee Florida this weekend! Bow down Snicker bars! It's our turn!
We gon be 😎!!

I hate reptiles and yall ain't got no damn
hills.
Mountain Peak GIF

And you were saying????? Speak up boy????? I can't hear you.... yeah, aight, I thought so.

Florida A&M 38 Bama A&M 25

When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, You must always remember.....the Rattlers will
STRIKE
STRIKE
and STRIKE AGAIN!!!

Last edited:

You have reached the answering machine of Cee Dog. Unfortunately he has went on a emergency vacation and want be available for further notice until August of 2023. If you need assistance please leave a message and he will call you back at his earliest convenience in 2023. 😭 😢

You have reached the answering machine of Cee Dog. Unfortunately he has went on a emergency vacation and want be available for further notice until August of 2023. If you need assistance please leave a message and he will call you back at his earliest convenience in 2023. 😭 😢
My guy I Understand but hang on for another week. As my late roommate "rip Big Pretty" would say " P take me to the store its homecoming week let's get it UP
mad dog pluto GIF by Sarah Schmidt

Back