Dallas Reunion - Hell Naw

Suge

The Phat Mack
Man if you people have a reunion in Dallas, that will be the biggest mistake you have ever made. First of all, Dallas SPers can't even have a get together, yet you want to let them plan an entire reunion......hell naw!

Did any of you Dallas people even go to Fouston? It doesn't get much closer than Fouston. Did you even suport that. Now I can understand if you are a sheep. If I was from Houston and you had a reunion in Dallas, I would MANcott based on the fact that none of you bothered to come to our shin-dig. And if this thingis in Dallas...you can bet your arse that the Flock will MANcott! I'd rather go to Itta Bena, MS or hang with Nita's bad arse kids while baby sitting Grameron and Baby phatback while eating a bowl of corn flakes and hot sauce, watching re-runs of the 90210 and White Shadow than go to Dallas!

You people haven't done anything to deserve a reunion!

This is the saddest thing I ever heard!!! Havent you people learned???

Texicans suck! You are in the SWAC, but the SWAC is not in you!!!

Kenn...sit you arse down somewhere. You do not count. You are the owner of the board. You are required by law to be there!

Now did anyone from Dallas, who wasn't obligated make it to Fouston? Dallas is sad. I would rather you have another Fouston Reunion than go to Dallas!!!

Man you think the Houston MANcott was big....try sending us to Dallas!

Dallas? Is You Crazy?

Man Dallas sucks more than Houston.. We might as well have it in Jackson if all this continues.......

20Miami02
20Memphis03

Yeannn Heard?

At least the Fouston people came out in the rain!!

If it rains in Fallas...we will never meet Nita!

Ya Damn SKIPPY!

And I am NOT shame to admit it! One trip down an embankment in the rain is QUITE ENOUGH, thanks!

Seems like some of you all need a good shot of puddin!!! There's too much negative energy up in here this morning.

Lynn Smith send help

if it is in Dallas might as well shut the board down....

there was supposed to be a gathering in Dallas the night before the GSU-PV game...only 2 Dallas folks showed up from the page. The others were mysteriously missing. Guess the husbands have their wives on lockdown in Dallas or something.

NEWS FLASH!

The Grambling/PV game might have been the only game going on in Dallas, but there's another SWAC school I support ... unfortunately, THEIR game was not in Dallas that weekend. So sorry!

:rolleyes:

I mean really, why would you possibly try to have a get together before a GSU/PV game? There is too much going on in the city for that. Basically Dallas is Grambling-West. We all flock here after graduation. We're too busy catching up with old friends to be tied up on some SWACPAGE get together.(Well...I know more than Grambling and PV people live in Dallas....but I digress) Actually I'm speaking on behalf of myself and those that I know.

I think a SWAC reunion would work in Dallas for those that would be interested in attending such a thing. Maybe the reunion should be held every other year. There is a such thing as burnout or played out you know.

Just my .37.

You must be gettin' it on the regular seeing how you're grinning and such!

*****snicker**** :p :eek: :D :cool: :eek: :emlaugh:

Seems like some of you all need a good shot of puddin!!! There's too much negative energy up in here this morning.

Lynn Smith send help

How many times have you Dallas folks got together?
waiting.
:emlaugh:

thought so

And this has WHAT to do with anything? We could get together every Friday at 4, and haters would still have something to say. So why should we give a **** what they say now?

no one has made an attempt after 2 years so why even consider your city?

Next.........................

No one has made an attempt to do what, and if you don't live here, how the hell would you know?

But you did get that NEXT business right ...

*SMH @ negros in glass houses*

:rolleyes:

Speaking as a Dallas resident

I reunites, meet, hang out, etc with folks all the damn time...so what is the purpose of this argument?:rolleyes:

Dtown is a busy gal, I just can't make everythang.

The answer is NO......yall rarely make it out of the house during football season....so how can we count on you for a reunion?

that's like expecting Mississippi Valley to pack a SWAC stadium...(for those of you who follow sports on this board know what I am trying to get at)

How can you sit there and say that people rarely make it out of the house during football season? Are you at every SWAC game during the football season?

HELL NO!

So once again, since you can't make a statement unequivocally, then you shouldn't make it at all!

Furthermore, I didn't go to Gram or PV, so, if there is a game being played by two schools I never attended, and the school I DID attend is having a game in a location that is a cheap flight or reasonable drive away, and TSPN has an event in Dallas that weekend ... y'all can have a drink for NITA, but she's gonna be supporting the GOLDEN LIONS!

Even if they're getting spanked!

*smh even harder at people who make ill-informed blanket statements*

that's like expecting Mississippi Valley to pack a SWAC stadium...(for those of you who follow sports on this board know what I am trying to get at) [/B]

You know it hard to get all of those mules in that short of a time period.

Back