Cutest judge since ole girl from The Brothers....

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
top_mainhome.jpg

One of Ohio?s most respected jurists, Judge Lynn C. Toler?s experience brings her to the legal drama of ?Power of Attorney.? As the new judge of last season?s top rated syndicated series, Toler will preside over some of the nation?s most recognizable attorneys. She will share the stage with such legal notables as Marcia Clark, Christopher Darden and Gloria Allred, among others. Judge Toler will make legally binding decisions after hearing attorneys? arguments on behalf of litigants in a variety of civil cases.

As a sitting Municipal Court Judge in the Cleveland Heights area of Ohio, Judge Toler hands down justice with a lesson attached. She presides over criminal, civil, housing and traffic court, and for three years Judge Toler handled the largest municipal court docket in a single judge court. Her approach as judge has been to communicate and educate defendants that come before her, rather than just lay a fine and assign jail time. This approach has made her one of the most popular judges among her judicial colleagues.

After being convinced to run for the bench, Toler launched a grass-roots campaign and beat out a field of nine to win the public office of Municipal Court Judge. ?My colleagues have described me as independent, gracious and passionate,? Toler states. ?Those qualities are what I feel make me suitable to preside over the ?Power of Attorney? courtroom.?

Judge Toler is a member in a number of civic and professional associations. Most notably she served on the board of trustees for the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation and serves on the National Counsel of Negro Women. She has been a commencement and keynote speaker to many groups and universities.

Judge Toler is a graduate of Harvard University and received her law degree from the University of Pennsylvania Law School. She is a member in good standing with the Bar Admissions of the Ohio Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit and the Supreme Court of the United States.

Just what we need, another Judge Show.........at least she's good looking though.

JST, where do you find this stuff?

NICE

My mom watches this show and she was telling me about the new judge and said she don't play. She don't take no stuff off these high profile attorneys either.

Uhhhh...

She must look better on TV................cuz that picture isn't doing her much justice.

She lookls like she got punched in the mouth by Mike Tyson.

I'm still trying to figure out how Marcia Clark, Chris Darden, Gloria Allred and the rest could stoop to doing this wack show. Them cases are a straight shame.

Re: Uhhhh...

Originally posted by Crazier Jag
She must look better on TV................cuz that picture isn't doing her much justice.

She lookls like she got punched in the mouth by Mike Tyson.
ROTFLMAO
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

I agree.

My girl Judge Hatchett looks better than that chick.

judge1.gif

This is your definition of cute? LOL....I'd hate to see someone unattractive then.

Lyle Lovett send help

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
top_mainhome.jpg

One of Ohio?s most respected jurists, Judge Lynn C. Toler?s experience brings her to the legal drama of ?Power of Attorney.? As the new judge of last season?s top rated syndicated series, Toler will preside over some of the nation?s most recognizable attorneys. She will share the stage with such legal notables as Marcia Clark, Christopher Darden and Gloria Allred, among others. Judge Toler will make legally binding decisions after hearing attorneys? arguments on behalf of litigants in a variety of civil cases.

As a sitting Municipal Court Judge in the Cleveland Heights area of Ohio, Judge Toler hands down justice with a lesson attached. She presides over criminal, civil, housing and traffic court, and for three years Judge Toler handled the largest municipal court docket in a single judge court. Her approach as judge has been to communicate and educate defendants that come before her, rather than just lay a fine and assign jail time. This approach has made her one of the most popular judges among her judicial colleagues.

After being convinced to run for the bench, Toler launched a grass-roots campaign and beat out a field of nine to win the public office of Municipal Court Judge. ?My colleagues have described me as independent, gracious and passionate,? Toler states. ?Those qualities are what I feel make me suitable to preside over the ?Power of Attorney? courtroom.?

Judge Toler is a member in a number of civic and professional associations. Most notably she served on the board of trustees for the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation and serves on the National Counsel of Negro Women. She has been a commencement and keynote speaker to many groups and universities.

Judge Toler is a graduate of Harvard University and received her law degree from the University of Pennsylvania Law School. She is a member in good standing with the Bar Admissions of the Ohio Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit and the Supreme Court of the United States.

Sick of Judge Shows

Arent these judge shows getting like the talk shows......too many and too simular?

Back