Crit, I want a divorce………..

Status
Not open for further replies.

CEE DOG

Dear Crit, Look baby girl , Daddy loves you, but um, now that we have a black president I want out. I mean it has been nice, you have taken all my money and gave me a plenty of honey. :sperm: But um, brothers are now the hottest thing on the market now we got a black president and I think I wanna sore my wilds oaks again. Sorry I can’t give you much, being a poor broke brother from Bankhead and all, but look maybe we can still get together on Friday nights and daddy can make you happy. :ebrow: I mean you know spring time is right around the corner and these young honey’s gone be in heat so you know how that goes. Besides, I heard that lil Smoke from the Gump had been creeping through my back door, and a old Lion has to know when his time is up. I ain’t got time to be competing with no young whipper snapper in my old age. Giving out them two hour love chores. Daddy don’t heal like he use to and gotta save my back for these youngins. Take care and tell the kids I said hello and I’ll call once or twice a month. I mean it's been a great five years, but hey sometimes you gotta go. :smh:
PS
You will always be Daddies number one girl. :tup: :wavey:

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Just like Kwane Says "How could a woman be so heart less". :smh: She took my money, my home, my car. :shame: I need a good lawyer. Robber you gone help you boy out mane? :smh: You know SS and JSTUS gone help Crit.

^5 Crit and CT.

:shame: Cee Dog. Shid I wish a ni gga would roll up off me and leave me with the kids. :mad: Becky would have to take the gott dayum chirren too, deys a package. I gots oaks, elms, and sequoias to sore too. :swink:

See, an ole country boy like myself ain't never had no Becky, but now since Obama got sworn in I had one tell me she reckon I'm a cutie. Got my oaks a soring. You know they love us now. Sorry Crit I loves you though baby. :kiss:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
^5 Crit and CT.

:shame: Cee Dog. Shid I wish a ni gga would roll up off me and leave me with the kids. :mad: Becky would have to take the gott dayum chirren too, deys a package. I gots oaks, elms, and sequoias to sore too. :swink:

He'll feel the absence in his pockets. :lol: He'll get an up-close lesson of "It's Cheaper To Keep Her."

See, an ole country boy like myself ain't never had no Becky, but now since Obama got sworn in I had one tell me she reckon I'm a cutie. Got my oaks a soring. You know they love us now. Sorry Crit I loves you though baby. :kiss:

Don't want, nor need, your apologies.
As quickly as you leave, replacement number #2 is ready, willing and ABLE....

;)

~_________~

... And here he goes... :wavey: :kiss:

You ain't nevah lied. If Becky the whole package (in their lame brotha's mind, cause the REAL brotha wants a REAL woman)...she needs to understand the chaps got to stay too. Bet the Brothas don't look so attractive when they come with chaps 24/7 and ain't paying for no nannies.

They ain't ready for the women to beat the men ah...what Cee say...soring their oaks. :lol:

Sidenote: Man when you gonna either learn to spell or check out the proper cliche? It's Sowing their wild oats. Dang!

See that's why Becky loves me. She says my anglish turns her on. She like being my lil pinky and I'm her slim thuggie. :love:

:kaioken: Man these young Lions just hungry for your good meat. :kaioken:

Sukie for that good nookie...and they DELIVER over and over and over again. :happydance: :banana::sperm::sperm::sperm::sperm::sperm::sperm::sperm::sperm::sperm::sperm::sperm::sperm::sperm::sperm::sperm::sperm::sperm: I just find myself:clap::clap::clap: afterwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back