Creflo Dollar Admits to Lying to His Sheep about Tithing....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I knew religion was a hustle as a child. But, I was labeled for asking question in church.

When I saw women condoning his behavior. I knew, it was bad.

I know a pastor in Montgomery with two churches, and a Helicopter to transfer him between both churches.

This same preacher had a affair on his wife, and they still flock to him with no problem.

That 10% during the pandemic feed and helped a lot of black people survive without the USA government helping. Isn't that what the black community is supposed to do?
My church gives weekly food boxes out. I mean to at least 150 families. We pay light bills, help with rent, we have hot plates for families on at least once a month on Saturdays and sometimes during the week. We give scholarships, we have a daycare, a school K-7th. We give scholarships to the low income. We give scholarships to the church kids and community for college. We give money to AAMU and Drake St technical college and also to Huntsville Bible Institute a black college. Black folks always say we need to be not Dependent on the government. Yet when we have a black function that helps our community we got issues with it. The question is how many of you that hate this do anything give your money towards those things? During the pandemic black churches all over the USA were feeding people in our community. Now folks like Creflo Dollar buying airplanes is stupid, but let's be real how many pastors are doing that? I mean I will be the first to say that the black church has many issues, and I don't do organized religion anymore as much, but I will never deny the good many churches are doing. Creflo Dollar and his like are truly the pulpit exceptions.

That 10% during the pandemic feed and helped a lot of black people survive without the USA government helping. Isn't that what the black community is supposed to do?
My church gives weekly food boxes out. I mean to at least 150 families. We pay light bills, help with rent, we have hot plates for families on at least once a month on Saturdays and sometimes during the week. We give scholarships, we have a daycare, a school K-7th. We give scholarships to the low income. We give scholarships to the church kids and community for college. We give money to AAMU and Drake St technical college and also to Huntsville Bible Institute a black college. Black folks always say we need to be not Dependent on the government. Yet when we have a black function that helps our community we got issues with it. The question is how many of you that hate this do anything give your money towards those things? During the pandemic black churches all over the USA were feeding people in our community. Now folks like Creflo Dollar buying airplanes is stupid, but let's be real how many pastors are doing that? I mean I will be the first to say that the black church has many issues, and I don't do organized religion anymore as much, but I will never deny the good many churches are doing. Creflo Dollar and his like are truly the pulpit exceptions.
I know of one church here in Houston that does that too.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
On a side note his brother Don Dollar was one of the best coaches in Atlanta Public schools in basketball back in the day at Fredrick Douglas Highschool. Doug use to be a beast in basketball.

True story….I knew this young married couple back in the day. They were Creflo junkies. They were so nice, courteous, and naive as all get up. They weren’t making much money and their car was repossessed because they were religiously keeping up with Creflo tithes. I always felt like there has to be a special place in hell for this Right “Rebun.”

True story….I knew this young married couple back in the day. They were Creflo junkies. They were so nice, courteous, and naive as all get up. They weren’t making much money and their car was repossessed because they were religiously keeping up with Creflo tithes. I always felt like there has to be a special place in hell for this Right “Rebun.”

I first learned of Creflo Dollar on a BET infomercial in 2002...I heard this dude preach for 5 mins...knew he was full of shit & stealing money from the church.....If there is a hell they probably got a special section for blatant bible pimps
Preachers like Dollar Bill know what the bible says better than most. They are living proof that hypocrites are real and that there are wolves in sheeps clothing leading people astray. They are wordly and thus preach material prosperity instead of Christ centered spiritial prosperity.

Jeremiah 23

1 Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the Lord.

2 Therefore thus saith the Lord God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the Lord.

Last edited:
You all will find any reason to justify the nonsense of the church. I don't even argue with you anymore because it's pointless and rarely ever logical. BTW, that 10% would be much better off in those folks OWN pockets than whatever the church dictates doing with it. That 10% did more for the black community through Creflo vs just them NOT giving him the money and doing something with it that would actually benefit them? I mean hey, a foreign concept I guess. The fact that that wasn't even an option is why I don't bother with these discussions. No one NEEDS the church to do any of this and even with it, it's still not even close to being enough to offset the toxicity that is black christianity. I mean if you wanna talk about it for real we can.

You all will find any reason to justify the nonsense of the church. I don't even argue with you anymore because it's pointless and rarely ever logical. BTW, that 10% would be much better off in those folks OWN pockets than whatever the church dictates doing with it. That 10% did more for the black community through Creflo vs just them NOT giving him the money and doing something with it that would actually benefit them? I mean hey, a foreign concept I guess. The fact that that wasn't even an option is why I don't bother with these discussions. No one NEEDS the church to do any of this and even with it, it's still not even close to being enough to offset the toxicity that is black christianity. I mean if you wanna talk about it for real we can.
Name one place that feed the black community or helped them more then the church during the pandemic? I'll be waiting. Pastors like Creflo Dollar are more rare then ones who actually help. Black folks want everything giving to them and do nothing to help others. What's the use of having a bank full or money a d help no one? That's selfish.

Name one place that feed the black community or helped them more then the church during the pandemic? I'll be waiting. Pastors like Creflo Dollar are more rare then ones who actually help. Black folks want everything giving to them and do nothing to help others. What's the use of having a bank full or money a d help no one? That's selfish.
From its very inception there have been those that persecuted the church. People know Creflo is an anomaly, but his notoriety and well publicized antics make it convenient for the anti-church crowd to continue their persecution.

Thats what they do. And it's not just mega churches. Black folks get defensive over this subject as if yall dont know yourselves that religion is silly. I grew up in the Pentecostal church and once I realized that people were being compensated to do all of that falling out and "speaking in tongues" I was out. Imagine growing up in it and then realizing that even your own folks were in on the bit lol.

Back