Creed, Creed II, Creed III

Yeah, I think it will be good too. You got to admit, they do put a unique twist on each sequel, some better than others. But yeah, I will definitely check this one out.

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yeah, I think it will be good to. You got to admit, they do put a unique twist on each sequel, some better than others. But yeah, I will definitely check this one out.

I read somewhere that this is the story arc that Stallone wanted to do earlier. Stallone wanted Rocky to be the Mickey for another generation ... like Rocky had Mickey in the beginning (Rocky I-III).

But the story of Apollo's son, who was born after Apollo died in Rocky IV, intrigues me. With Claire Huxtable playing Michael B. Jordan's mama, I expect some great acting in the movie.

I can't wait for Thanksgiving weekend. I really want to see how Rocky and Adonis interact with each other.

I guess they couldn't find Sylvia Meals to come back and play the role of Creed's wife.

rocky2_8.jpg

I'm definitely looking forward to this one. Would also love to see a movie about the rise of Appollo to the heavyweight title, with emphasis on hisn relationship with Tony.

I'm surprised more people aren't talking about it. I think all the actors did a great job (I wanted to punch the guy from PTI). It's a beautiful setup for a part II.

I'm surprised more people aren't talking about it. I think all the actors did a great job (I wanted to punch the guy from PTI). It's a beautiful setup for a part II.
It was not screened for critics.
Folks feared Jordan was going to continue to get blacklash from Fantastic Four where white folks continued to blame HIM and not the other stuff for that bad movie.
I have heard from others folks were clapping at the end for the film and some feel Stallone will finally sniff an Oscar nom from this.

Haven't gotten a chance to see it yet, my son backed out on me and I am just to busy. Spike Lee's joint "Chiraq" is out and I need to check that at too. If I don't see it before Star Wars comes out then I will be way behind....LOL

....but tell me this...does Apollo's trainer played by Tony Burton returns? I thought he was good actor in all of the Rocky Movies...

I have heard from others folks were clapping at the end for the film and some feel Stallone will finally sniff an Oscar nom from this.

Stallone has Oscar nominations for Rocky (1976)... Best actor in a leading role and Best writing, screenplay written directly for the screen.

Haven't gotten a chance to see it yet, my son backed out on me and I am just to busy. Spike Lee's joint "Chiraq" is out and I need to check that at too. If I don't see it before Star Wars comes out then I will be way behind....LOL

....but tell me this...does Apollo's trainer played by Tony Burton returns? I thought he was good actor in all of the Rocky Movies...
Nope he doesn't return.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
It was not screened for critics.
Folks feared Jordan was going to continue to get blacklash from Fantastic Four where white folks continued to blame HIM and not the other stuff for that bad movie.
Some people clapped when I saw it also.

I enjoyed it very much, they flipped the script on it and there will be a sequel. It's set up for one.
Wheeler gonna get his arse whomped and have to give those keys back.....LOL
Yep, I was thinking that they would have to fight in the end. I could see the sequel with those two fighting.

Nope he doesn't return.
Saw it today. Actually, it was the character that "Wood Harris" played that was the son of Apollo's manager. Nevertheless, a big thumbs up to the script writers. They really put a lot of thought in this and the fight scenes, particularly the last one was good.

Yeah, they definitely set this up for a sequel if they wanted to.....and as Phylicia Rashad was playing Mrs. Creed, I could only think of her as Mrs. Huxtable still.....LOL!

.....next on the list is "Chiraq" and then "The Force Awakens" once all of the hype dies down....

I enjoyed it very much, they flipped the script on it and there will be a sequel. It's set up for one.
Wheeler gonna get his arse whomped and have to give those keys back.....LOL
When I saw the mansion and Adonis car, I was thinking, "I'm glad Creed didn't do like other boxers with all of this lavish spending and bad investments"...LOL!

Back