Correctional Officer Quits Job to Avoid the Cheeks

Women can bring you down in prison and in work environments period. You have to have d control. I'm weak. I would get caught up in prison with those women especially if they are fine.

Aye you and me would be on trial for tagging them broads. 😂
@CEE DOG @buckwheat1911 if yall are on trial for tagging them broads, and you are found guilty, then you will go to prison. Well, if you go to prison, it will be a prison filled with nothing but males. Hmmmmm. Okkkkkk! LOL!! And I think you know where I am going with this. LOL!! So, you better ask yourself, was it worth it. LOL!!! Just messing with yall fellas.

Rarely do guys get away with messing around with an incarcerated woman. Eventually, one or some of the other women get jealous and tip off other staff members about what is happening. Eventually, the information gets to the right person and the dominoes begin to fall.

The other scenario is the woman being sexed up starts acting like she has some type of authority over the other incarcerated women. Eventually, they tip off other staff members to start the ball rolling in order to get the staff member sexing her up reassigned, suspended or fired. If they are successful in doing that, and the woman being sexed up isn't transferred to another location, those same women will physically retaliate against her for the way she was treating them.

It simply isn't worth it. A false allegation is enough to get a person fired if an investigation fails to clear his name. Too many times the accusations have been true so it is an up hill battle clearing your name. If after a thorough investigation of the accusation/allegation is found to be true. The person accused will likely end up staring a number of state and federal charges.

If the accused is not in a union, legal fees add up.

If the person is married,....you all get the picture. Try explaining to wifey it is all a lie.

Last edited:
Na, I was on the men's side of the jail. I was 24 years old, no way would I have survived on the womens side bruh lol... It was a lot of women CO's getting caught smuggling in shat though.
I can only imagine how tough it would be to work there and having to deal all types of criminals.

I know a Correctional Officer who has a baby momma he got pregnant while they were locked up. The only reason he wasn't charged is that she had the baby after she was released. They now are an item. She was in federal custody. He transfered to another part of the Federal Government and making wayyyy more money. He said that puddin must be good luck because she got a job with the feds!!!!!

I also knew a girl who threw her career awat by phugging a guard. Dude got out of prison and gave her a baby now she is a hood rat in Pine Bluff.

Women guards get caught up in large numbers for prison dudes. Just about every dude I know who did a bid for over 3 years smashed a female guard.
There was a problem at one of the Baltimore jails a few years ago where the inmates were smashing the lady guards. Had those ladies bringing them all types of stuff into the jail.

Last edited:
According to the indictment, the female guards impregnated by White included Jennifer Owens, 31; Katera Stevenson, 24; Chania Brooks, 27; and Tiffany Linder, 27. A press release issued by the U.S. Attorney’s Office said Owens had “Tavon” tattooed on her neck, while Stevenson had the same name inked on her wrist. Owens and Stevenson were among the guards who pleaded guilty to federal charges

There was a problem at one of the Baltimore jails a few years ago where the inmates were smalling the lady guards. Had those ladies bringing them all types of stuff into the jail.
Brother, during the 5 months I was at DC Jail, they caught atleast 6-7 female guards smuggling in shat or sleeping with inmates

Back