Colin Kaepernick becomes the face of Nike for 30th anniversary of Just Do It campaign

Of course Nike is gonna suffer because the MAGA people are talking about boycotting Nike lol

Yep, saw some them changing it to this and putting it out there.

40694715_10156533778707970_3430639727936536576_n.jpg

Well guess I'm going back to Nike sneakers
Just purchased 100 shares of NKE @ $79.76 at 9:45 sold them at 10:10 for 80.45 fees and all put a little over $300 in my pocket in 25 min.
I just did it!

When MAGA boycott's a company people of color should buy up the stock. When their greed kicks in as the price goes up, sell them their stock back at a premium and LOL at their azz while you count your loot.

Last edited:
Just purchased 100 shares of NKE @ $79.76 at 9:45 sold them at 10:10 for 80.45 fees and all put a little over $300 in my pocket in 25 min.
I just did it!

When MAGA boycott's a company people of color should buy up the stock. When their greed kicks in as the price goes up, sell them their stock back at a premium and LOL at their azz while you count your loot.

So you want us to enrich white businesses just because white folks are boycotting it? LOL!

No wonder they take money from us so easily. All they gotta do is try just a little bit and we throw our panties at them. SMH!

Is the same Nike that will flood our neighborhoods with overpriced shoes that we dont need? (i.e. Jordans)

I mean, he basically contradicted himself. He want to stand for racial oppression. But, he signed with a company that use third-world labor to build the shoes.

Is the same Nike that will flood our neighborhoods with overpriced shoes that we dont need? (i.e. Jordans)

I mean, he basically contradicted himself. He want to stand for racial oppression. But, he signed with a company that use third-world labor to build the shoes.

What about that overpriced Xbox, or the PS4, or the iPhone, or those Red Bottoms, or the Polo shirts, or the True Religion jeans, or the Adidas Yeezy’s?

How about holding our neighborhood’s accountable for not going with the lower priced options that Nike offers?

Back