Coach Dooley please return to be head coach of PVAMU football.

Lenard

I lnow you are reading.

You know we want you back for the 4-year deal. 👀👍🏿

President La'Estranged is so far removed from athletics until she doesn't visit that side of campus unless a bottle of yacc & an ice cup are near lol.

Hey Coach Dooley,

It's your fellow GramFam and Frat brother, Kenn, here.

Unlike the PV folks, the GramFam understands and appreciates your offensive prowess. This Saturday (during 'Ghetto-fest' at the Cotton Bowl) in Dallas, you will be more than justified in scoring 60 points against them damn Panthers. They just didn't realize what they had in you, Nupe!

Them sorry purple and gold MOFOs are already 0-2 in conference play. Go ahead and end whatever dreams they think they had of winning a SWAC title and then take a victory lap around the stadium, throwing the "YO".

Grambling by 60!

Hey Coach Dooley,

It's your fellow GramFam and Frat brother, Kenn, here.

Unlike the PV folks, the GramFam understands and appreciates your offensive prowess. This Saturday (during 'Ghetto-fest' at the Cotton Bowl) in Dallas, you will be more than justified in scoring 60 points against them damn Panthers. They just didn't realize what they had in you, Nupe!

Them sorry purple and gold MOFOs are already 0-2 in conference play. Go ahead and end whatever dreams they think they had of winning a SWAC title and then take a victory lap around the stadium, throwing the "YO".

Grambling by 60!

Gottttttt DAYAM Kenn show us some mercy! 😂 This is the worst PV football team I've ever witnessed. And that's saying a lot considering I witnessed a LOT of that 80 game losing streak. lol

Y'all don't know how to appreciate coach Dooley. Y'all than relegated him to OC w/ a $48,000 year annual salary. We are offering him a $238,000 year annual salary, his own office overlooking a nice stadium, a head coaching position, power and authority to recruit at will, and all the ascots he could ever dream of buying @ Prime Outlet in Cypress.

Come on back to PV coach Dooley. We miss you mane. :(

Back