CM Punk versus Drew McIntyre

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
the question is can both men stay healthy going into their match and not get hurt in their match. The build up thus far as has been great and both have been doing well in the merchandise sells. Upon CM Punk return to the WWE he has sold over 1 million dollars in merchandise sells in less than a week after being back (AEW dropped the ball on CM Punk).

the question is can both men stay healthy going into their match and not get hurt in their match. The build up thus far as has been great and both have been doing well in the merchandise sells. Upon CM Punk return to the WWE he has sold over 1 million dollars in merchandise sells in less than a week after being back (AEW dropped the ball on CM Punk).

Punk still isn't medically cleared. Probably will protect him until Summer Slam. With his recent injury history, I would limit him mostly to PPVs so that the feud can last through RR. You still got a feud/match with Seth Rollins waiting as well as Cody Rhodes possibly

Punk still isn't medically cleared. Probably will protect him until Summer Slam. With his recent injury history, I would limit him mostly to PPVs so that the feud can last through RR. You still got a feud/match with Seth Rollins waiting as well as Cody Rhodes possibly
I got to give the WWE credit, as they have found a way to continue to make money off of Punk while he is still injured.

what does Charles Montgomery even mean, as at least Chick Magnet and Chicago Made makes some type of sense? that is one of the things I like about pro wrestling, as there are even stories to how they came up with some of their ring names.
A lot of what the CM stands for came from Punk’s pre-WWE life in ROH and other indies.

With his dating record, the Chick Magnet thing makes perfect sense LOL

Back