Clearlake Mom Lost her mind Up'nHeah!!!

Mike

Ace Dawg! RQQ!!!!
Why has this woman in Clearlake killed her 5 children this morning? 6 months to 7 years of age and she drowned them? WTF is going on? Why are these at home Mom's snapping? CHIT!

Kema, your arse will be working for the rest of our lives. Cause if I came home to find out you killed all our children....................:mad::redhot:

:bawling:

Breaking News: Five Children Found Dead In Clear Lake

12:06 PM June 20, 2001

HOUSTON -- Police reported getting a call to investigate a residence in the 900 block of Beachcomber in Clear Lake. Upon arrival, Police found five dead children, ages 6 months to 7-years-old.

Two adults were found in the residence. Police report the mother of the children has been taken into custody. Police also said the mother was the one who called the police to the residence.

When the police arrived on the scene the mother reportedly opened the door and told them she had killed her chldren. Sources have told 11 News that all five of the children were drowned.

Stay tuned to 11 News or khou.com for more details.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
What in the LLLL?????????????

story.mother.jpg

This Beeooottchhh is crazy!

Highway 2 HELL!

For those of you who don't know...Clear Lake (where I live) is a suburb of Houston...and that street is about 5 minutes from me.
:( :( :( :( :( :(
m2.woman.drowned.kids.jpg
<h3>Hell Bound</h3>
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
(If she really did it)

This is truly sad. However, we need to offer prayer for the dad and family. Satan is in the midst of it all.

I wonder....

Satan is in the midst of it all.

I'm not trying to start anything on this thread, but this quote caught my attention? Where was God when these kids were being drowned? Did Satan allow them to be drowned? Or was it God's way of bringing them home. All 5 of em? Like this? HHHMMMMMMM, I'm not saying anything, it's just that I don't think religion has anything to do with this. This was a sick arse woman. No one was there to protect those kids from dying.

I'm so f'ing sick of hearing these sorts of stories...these damn ofrays are f'ing going crazy; and the mofos ALWAYS got something to say about us.

WTF:redhot:

**I ain't sad no g'damn mo; now I'm mad**:mad: :redhot: :mad: :redhot:

Re: I wonder....

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE

... Where was God when these kids were being drowned...

Sitting on His throne...letting man use the freedom of choice that He gave us...

But, you were right in one thing, this is one sick arse woman if she really did do it.

:bawling: This is a very sad story...... They need to do to her what she did to her kids....:redhot: :redhot: :mad: :redhot: :mad:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I don't know how to react with this....

I mean, of course I'm disgusted, but to think of the trauma the kids had to go through by waiting for their turn, cause I doubt she did them at one time............I shudder to think.......

I'm going to call and check on my little one !!! :mad:

Re: I wonder....

I'm not trying to start anything on this thread, but this quote caught my attention? Where was God when these kids were being drowned? Did Satan allow them to be drowned? Or was it God's way of bringing them home. All 5 of em? Like this? HHHMMMMMMM, I'm not saying anything, it's just that I don't think religion has anything to do with this. This was a sick arse woman. No one was there to protect those kids from dying.

NN, God allows EVERYTHING to happen. Without getting too deep, I am reminded of Job. God allowed Satan to test Job. Job lost EVERYTHING. It was a test of Job's faith and trust in God. God will do whatever he have to in order to get our attention. We don't know the circumstances in which God was dealing, but we never know. We all have a destined time to go and when that time comes, we have to go. It's all in God's plan. Job is one of my favorite chapters in the Bible. It is my inspiration to stand still and accept any and all challenges God may bestow upon me. At any rate, the chapters of Job I'm speaking of is below.

1 There was a man named Job who lived in the land of Uz. He was blameless, a man of complete integrity. He feared God and stayed away from evil. 2<B> <font color=red>He had seven sons and three daughters</b></font>. 3 He owned seven thousand sheep, three thousand camels, five hundred teams of oxen, and five hundred female donkeys, and he employed many servants. He was, in fact, the richest person in that entire area.

4 Every year when Job's sons had birthdays, they invited their brothers and sisters to join them for a celebration. On these occasions they would get together to eat and drink. 5 When these celebrations ended ? and sometimes they lasted several days ? Job would purify his children. He would get up early in the morning and offer a burnt offering for each of them. For Job said to himself, "Perhaps my children have sinned and have cursed God in their hearts." This was Job's regular practice.

6 One day the angels came to present themselves before the LORD, and<B><font color=red> Satan the Accuser came with them</B>.</font> 7 "Where have you come from?" the LORD asked Satan.And Satan answered the LORD, "I have been going back and forth across the earth, watching everything that's going on." 8 Then the LORD asked Satan, "Have you noticed my servant Job? He is the finest man in all the earth ? a man of complete integrity. He fears God and will have nothing to do with evil." 9 Satan replied to the LORD, "Yes, Job fears God, but not without good reason! 10 <b><font color=red><You have always protected him and his home and his property from harm. You have made him prosperous in everything he does. Look how rich he is! 11 But take away everything he has, and he will surely curse you to your face!" 12 "All right, you may test him," the LORD said to Satan. "Do whatever you want with everything he possesses, but don't harm him physically." So Satan left the LORD's presence. </b></font>

13 One day when Job's sons and daughters were dining at the oldest brother's house, 14 a messenger arrived at Job's home with this news: "Your oxen were plowing, with the donkeys feeding beside them, 15 when the Sabeans raided us. They stole all the animals and killed all the farmhands. I am the only one who escaped to tell you." 16 While he was still speaking, another messenger arrived with this news: "The fire of God has fallen from heaven and burned up your sheep and all the shepherds. I am the only one who escaped to tell you." 17 While he was still speaking, a third messenger arrived with this news: "Three bands of Chaldean raiders have stolen your camels and killed your servants. I am the only one who escaped to tell you." 18 While he was still speaking, another messenger arrived with this news: <B><font color=red>"Your sons and daughters were feasting in their oldest brother's home. 19 Suddenly, a powerful wind swept in from the desert and hit the house on all sides. The house collapsed, and all your children are dead.</font></b> I am the only one who escaped to tell you."

20 Job stood up and tore his robe in grief. Then he shaved his head and fell to the ground before God. 21 He said, "I came naked from my mother's womb, and I will be stripped of everything when I die. The LORD gave me everything I had, and the LORD has taken it away. Praise the name of the LORD!" 22 In all of this, Job did not sin by blaming God.

Chapter 2 speaks of another test that God allowed Satan to do. The rest of the chapters speaks of what happened to Job and the end results. I hope the above passages can shed a little more light on what I was mentioning.

don't want to rattle feathers with the subject I want to use

Whose faith was being tested? The kids? So much for faith, they're dead and gone. The mother? She didn't care. She was the one that killed them. Like I said before...she was just sick!!!

Re: Re: I wonder....

Originally posted by Alexxus

NN, God allows EVERYTHING to happen. Without getting too deep, I am reminded of Job. God allowed Satan to test Job.

I understand what you are saying, but I don't think Job is a good example to use for this situation.

If there is any similarity here, it is between this woman and Satan, since they both did what the "wanted" to do.
Like you said: "God allows EVERYTHING to happen."

<h4>ABCNEW.com -- Mother to Cops: "I Just Killed My Kids"</h4>

Excerpts:
-----------------------------------
Treated for Depression

Cannon said the man told police that his wife was on medication for postpartum depression, and a neighbor, Pat Salas, said that he recently told her his wife had been depressed since the birth of their most recent child six months ago.

Harris County Child Protective Services said they had no records of incidents with the woman, but that they were contacted two years ago by a local psychiatric facility that had treated the woman for depression.
Those neighbors said that the father had told them that day that the mother couldn't come over because she was depressed. The father said he loved having so many kids and even wanted more, the neighbors said.
Neighbors often saw both the mother and the father playing outside with their kids.
Clear Lake is a well-kept middle-class neighborhood with comfortable homes and tree-lined streets, near NASA's Johnson Space Center, where the father reportedly works.

I'm getting updates from the Houston Chronicle and my group at work. The father of the slain children worked on the same project that I do, but a different aspect. Please be in prayer for him.

Ms Jag 4 Jag,
Which area do you work for at NASA/JSC. I used to be in SR&QA and Space Station Ops from 96-2000 before leaving H-town.
I was trying to see if I knew the father.

That is truly sad to have to find out your wife killed all your children. Indeed she is a very sick woman. SMH @ what goes on these days. People minds are bad.

Re: don't want to rattle feathers with the subject I want to use

Whose faith was being tested? The kids? So much for faith, they're dead and gone. The mother? She didn't care. She was the one that killed them. Like I said before...she was just sick!!!

NN, I'm not saying that FAITH was being tested in this situation. I said "I was reminded of Job" because you mentioned God protecting the children. The truth of the matter is WE DON'T know why God allowed this to happen. All I will say is it was in God's plan. The things that God do SURPASSES our understanding. Like I said previously, SATAN was in the midst of it as he comes to STEAL, KILL, and DESTROY. If God wanted to stop it, HE HAS ALL POWERS TO DO SO!! Before we were even thought of, God knew exactly when we would be born and when we would die. He knew our destiny. Yes, the woman IS very sick. The news said she was suffering from depression. Depression is a state of darkness. Yes, depression is of the satanic spirit. All in all, satan was in the midst of it all.

Back