Chiney Ogwumike

Do women judge us men, with the same scrutiny that men judge women. Just asking for a friend. LOL!!
Women are ruthless. Lol I know we joke but women are single because they wanna be not because they have to be. They don't have to settle for any ole thing because they know they have a pudding. They can get five hundred pounds and some dudes will still lick it, stick it and wife it. Lol

Lol...54 replies and 5,000 views. Some of you all might be in denial with your negative comments.
I'm definitely not in denial. Just telling the truth. There is a reason so many males get 50 and hit mid life crises. They get told bad advise as a young 20 year old man then find out at 45 they were lied to.

She's not good in bed. Look at her stance. It has no "eat this pudding ninja" on it. In other words missionary and pushing you out. The body gives off a signal. If you know the game you can read it. This is why sexual harassment is so bad now. Many simps can't read the language and pick the wrong broad. If a woman wants you to hit it you don't have to try and figure it out. Her body language will tell you.

Is that how you was analyzing them golden girls cee dog? Educate a young brother on the game brotha lol

Women are ruthless. Lol I know we joke but women are single because they wanna be not because they have to be. They don't have to settle for any ole thing because they know they have a pudding. They can get five hundred pounds and some dudes will still lick it, stick it and wife it. Lol

to an extent. They have expiration date on them in age. You see cee , womens primes start as early as 16 and go till about 32 after that them grapefruits start hanging they gone have to settle cause as men the next fine young thing will do the things her hard to get mentality won’t accept..that’s just my two cents though

Last edited:
What Herb? You didnt know that big foot women try to dominate? Dont have a foot smaller than hers. You'll never get to hang with the fellows again.

Back