Channelsurfing.net ...Homeland Security Ain't Playing With Copyright Infringement!!

Re: Channelsurfing.net ...Homeland Security Ain't Playing With Copyright Infringement

This is old news. HLS hurt my feelings last year when they started seizing domains.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Channelsurfing.net ...Homeland Security Ain't Playing With Copyright Infringement

This is old news. HLS hurt my feelings last year when they started seizing domains.

Hell it could not be that old.....I was on it last week looking for a NFL game!! They didn't have the game I wanted so I bounced. lol

Hell it could not be that old.....I was on it last week looking for a NFL game!! They didn't have the game I wanted so I bounced. lol

You guys want to see NFL games online? I got a good link for ya'll. I'll PM it to you.

Channelsurfing.net has been down since AT LEAST November. This is old news.

Channelsurfing.net has been down since AT LEAST November. This is old news.

Like I said it was up last Sunday..but we know it's down now! lol

This happens all the time... they just pop up on a different link the next week. There's still a ton of em.

My favorite was this guy in illl what was pushing HD.

There also is a betting site in UK that webcast all games.

Back