Can we please put this to rest…

THEESwacProphet

THEE SWACs Neighborhood Prophet
I’ve see a lot of debate about FCS playoffs vs the Celebration Bowl from the SWAC streets, YouTubers , and during season FAMU folks. Listen , you want the FCS playoffs , win your OOC games and do well in conference, take them cupcake Virginia Lynchburg’s/Edward Waters/D2 schools off your schedules, and win against McNeese/Stephen F Auston/ Austin Peay etc and let’s see where the dice roll for your at-large-bid. If you win the SWAC outright , then you’ve earned your celebration bowl ticket that provides financial support, eyes, and a stage. It’s simple , WIN and stop crying for either or. No school has any excuses in the SWAC this upcoming season every body got some high pedigree talent on their respective teams… if it’s still the same ole same ole as far as how bad the SWACs been OOC , then fire these coaches and presidents who keep making nepotism type hires end of discussion and thank you! Smh.

I’ve see a lot of debate about FCS playoffs vs the Celebration Bowl from the SWAC streets, YouTubers , and during season FAMU folks. Listen , you want the FCS playoffs , win your OOC games and do well in conference, take them cupcake Virginia Lynchburg’s/Edward Waters/D2 schools off your schedules, and win against McNeese/Stephen F Auston/ Austin Peay etc and let’s see where the dice roll for your at-large-bid. If you win the SWAC outright , then you’ve earned your celebration bowl ticket that provides financial support, eyes, and a stage. It’s simple , WIN and stop crying for either or. No school has any excuses in the SWAC this upcoming season every body got some high pedigree talent on their respective teams… if it’s still the same ole same ole as far as how bad the SWACs been OOC , then fire these coaches and presidents who keep making nepotism type hires end of discussion and thank you! Smh.
Last year’s news. No controversy this year, I guarantee!👌

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
You know, there are FBS schools that will never make the FBS playoffs, will regularly get blown out by an SEC team, and may get some token bowl game if that. Never heard a YTer make an issue of that.

I think anyone with a little common sense could see that we're down here in SEC and Big 12 country, along with all the lower tier FBS and many FCS schools...plus confederate run states lol. That's a lot of competition and a built in disadvantage compared to schools in ID, MT and ND.

Back