Can Tim Scott really relate and have a message for the black community?

Are we seriously discussing a guy who is part of party where the top leadership would not even shake his hand. I would have more respect for Tim Scott that after that moment he publicly became an Independent and stated why. Yet, after that....I have absolutely nothing for him. My wife summed it up like this "why live in a white neighborhood that 2 minutes away from everything when you can live in a better black neighborhood 10 minutes away."

Tim Scott is demanding to be accepted by a group of people who simply want his vote but not his discussion.

Folks like Scott are only running for POTUS -- knowing they won't win the office (or even get the party's nomination) -- as part of a grift to attain money or set themselves up for a possible cabinet position or to acquire some other type of political influence.

I don't take any of these people seriously. They just playing the game, man.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Cee, let me be clear. I am not saying go vote republican under any circumstances. I am under no illusion about white conservatives. I was just stating that politically, there was probably an opportunity to do something that they won't do.

I don't like white progressives either. The policies they have pushed through in DC has turned our city into a real life GTA. They cut 50 million from our police department, decriminalized fare evasion (now we are getting more shootings on our train system) and basically passed laws so that minors could commit crimes without any consequences. These folks push through policies that impact neighborhoods that they don't live in and then refuse to admit that they were wrong when isht blows up. Hell, look at San Francisco.

Here is an example. Dude carjacked 9 people and basically got moved to a minimum security facility where he walked off.

View attachment 17631
Yeah I definitely feel you on that.

Another thing is I challenge any black person to sit down with 5 to 10 white male Trump supporters and talk race without getting in your feelings. I'm not talking passive talk either. Real down to the point race talk. Get the truth and stop being passive.

Cee, let me be clear. I am not saying go vote republican under any circumstances. I am under no illusion about white conservatives. I was just stating that politically, there was probably an opportunity to do something that they won't do.

I don't like white progressives either. The policies they have pushed through in DC has turned our city into a real life GTA. They cut 50 million from our police department, decriminalized fare evasion (now we are getting more shootings on our train system) and basically passed laws so that minors could commit crimes without any consequences. These folks push through policies that impact neighborhoods that they don't live in and then refuse to admit that they were wrong when isht blows up. Hell, look at San Francisco.

Here is an example. Dude carjacked 9 people and basically got moved to a minimum security facility where he walked off.

View attachment 17631

I wouldn't put it totally on the white progressives. They're just listening to the black folks who are pushing reforms. Not sure why they assume that if you lessen the penalties, somehow crime will stop.
Saw the news about the teens that tried to delete a kid on a school bus in PG County, I think.

I wouldn't put it totally on the white progressives. They're just listening to the black folks who are pushing reforms. Not sure why they assume that if you lessen the penalties, somehow crime will stop.
Saw the news about the teens that tried to delete a kid on a school bus in PG County, I think.
That teen "Baby K" killed someone in my neighborhood 2 days after that. He is being charged as an adult in MD but he will be charged as a minor in DC and serve a maximum of 5 years in jail for murder.

You are right it is not just white progressives but also black progressives who dont even live in the neighborhoods they want to make policies for.

And conversely, the harsher the penalties don't mean crime will stop, either.

Well, it may not work for you but it does for me. I'm not gonna be driving 150 MPH anymore. If they'd reduced the penalty to just a warning, maybe I'd consider driving that fast again.

Nah, I wasn't really caught driving that fast.

When and why did people start using this word to talk about killings?

Another thing is I challenge any black person to sit down with 5 to 10 white male Trump supporters and talk race without getting in your feelings. I'm not talking passive talk either. Real down to the point race talk. Get the truth and stop being passive.

I want to say someone did that.
He just laid out everything to a group of Trumpers including "We just want cops to be held accountable when they do WRONG."
He got through to all of them.

It is not so much US getting into our feelings. It's THEM choosing to NOT do research or NOT read beyond the headline or first sentence in a story.

How much of this culture war stuff starts because of THEM?????

It's not US review bombing the Little Mermaid. We know how to ignore and go about our business. They don't.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I believe Clarence Thomas is a White Supremacist. Tim Scott may be also,

Clarence Thomas wrote a scathing, nearly 50-page dissent about why the Supreme Court should have gutted voting rights​

Link: https://www.yahoo.com/news/clarence-thomas-wrote-scathing-nearly-174813305.html
I was thinking the exact same thing before I clicked on this thread. He has erased all doubt as far as I'm concerned, a white supremacist he is. If he was white there would be very little about that. Shamefulness doesn't even come close to describing how much self-hate must be within an individual's heart to write a nearly fifty page descent unfavorable towards his own.

Just at the mess this fool wrote:

More dramatically, Thomas said he would have ruled that the Voting Rights Act had no power at all to prevent state legislators from racially gerrymandering districts — grouping minority votes along racial lines to dilute their power.

I believe Clarence Thomas is a White Supremacist. Tim Scott may be also,

Clarence Thomas wrote a scathing, nearly 50-page dissent about why the Supreme Court should have gutted voting rights​

Link: https://www.yahoo.com/news/clarence-thomas-wrote-scathing-nearly-174813305.html
I think he has a mental illness about his race....i always joke about it but I truely believe there is a certain percentage of black men who damn god for being born with darker skin. Clarence Thomas has always hated being black but I think the embarrassent and shame from the Anita Hill trial made his hatred more extreme...

I think he has a mental illness about his race....i always joke about it but I truely believe there is a certain percentage of black men who damn god for being born with darker skin. Clarence Thomas has always hated being black but I think the embarrassent and shame from the Anita Hill trial made his hatred more extreme...
Self hatred is deeper than dark skin. Ask those old light skin black folks from Louisiana that wouldn't let their daughters and sons date anyone darker than a brown paper bag.

Self hatred is deeper than dark skin. Ask those old light skin black folks from Louisiana that wouldn't let their daughters and sons date anyone darker than a brown paper bag.
that's correct also...there are many dynamics of self hatred & colorism that plague the black community....

Nope, read his book. He was picked on for being dark skinned in grade school and high school and he has not let that go. That man has carried a vendetta basically all of his adult life.

Back