Can THEE removest thine feet from Jag's ass so 'Dear' (Prairie View) can inserteth our feet, please?!

Lenard

Please good brethren. Remove thine feet so we can do the needful for Saturday's game.

Jags, don'tchall go and voodoo concoct another hurricane and send it straightway to PV like y'all did JSTate last week trying to cut down on their practice time. smh

Please good brethren. Remove thine feet so we can do the needful for Saturday's game.

Jags, don'tchall go and voodoo concoct another hurricane and send it straightway to PV like y'all did JSTate last week trying to cut down on their practice time. smh
Beat dey asses, Cuz!!! Beat dey asses for that 67 game losing streak. Beat dey asses foe their band beating up yours and JR said that your band should have ran. Beat dey asses cause their mascot has spots like yalls. JUST BEAT DAT ASS!!!

Say Cuz, @Lenard, did I tell you I wanted yall to beat dey asses? Beat dey asses like Celie told Harpo. Beat dey asses till they Walk it like a dog. Beat dey asses till they Bunny Hop. I want yall to Walk dey asses like Hotboy Ronald!!! Beat'em till they say UHHHHHHH, UH NAA NAANAAA!!!!!

Say Cuz, @Lenard, did I tell you I wanted yall to beat dey asses? Beat dey asses like Celie told Harpo. Beat dey asses till they Walk it like a dog. Beat dey asses till they Bunny Hop. I want yall to Walk dey asses like Hotboy Ronald!!! Beat'em till they say UHHHHHHH, UH NAA NAANAAA!!!!!
Cuz, it's on!!!!! But we gotta' be careful because it's my understanding they all gonna' be dressed in white linen in remembrance of the great Frankie Beverly. I sent an email to our sound guy and told him NO Maze during the game. Play Glorilla and Meg Stallion only lol.

Cuz, it's on!!!!! But we gotta' be careful because it's my understanding they all gonna' be dressed in white linen in remembrance of the great Frankie Beverly. I sent an email to our sound guy and told him NO Maze during the game. Play Glorilla and Meg Stallion only lol.
There ya go!!! Keep'em confused.

Back