Brittney Griner has been found guilty! (She's now free)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
They should have made her do the time for the crime she committed.

She'll be smoking weed illegally about harris county shortly after her arrival. I hope she doesn't murder up someone while getting high. 👎🏿

They should have made her do the time for the crime she committed.

She'll be smoking weed illegally about harris county shortly after her arrival. I hope she doesn't murder up someone while getting high. 👎🏿

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Forgot, stuff like that doesn't occur in harris county; that murdered Migos member was an anomaly.

He was a innocent bystander...

According to police, Quavo began arguing with two men who had just won money off a dice game. One of them was later identified as Cameron Joshua. Joshua is facing weapons charges. A physical fight broke out and then two men opened fire.

He was a innocent bystander...

According to police, Quavo began arguing with two men who had just won money off a dice game. One of them was later identified as Cameron Joshua. Joshua is facing weapons charges. A physical fight broke out and then two men opened fire.

I'm aware. I said "murder, illegal drugs" doesn't occur in harris county lol. So that specific murder was an anomoly.

They traded Britney for a darn arms dealer. I'm sorry, but that trade is terrible. Pretty much defeats the purpose of sending money and weapons to Ukraine.

They traded Britney for a darn arms dealer. I'm sorry, but that trade is terrible. Pretty much defeats the purpose of sending money and weapons to Ukraine.
While I don't feel sorry for Brittany the truth of the matter is prisoner swapping doesn't work the way people think. Putin had no use for the marine being released. By the way this marine was discharged one step away from a dishonorable discharge so this ain't the great hype White people are making. The dude is suspected as being a spy. It runs deeper than people think. Notice America never denied he wasn't a spy either. It's a reason Trump didn't try to get him home.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Should held out for a future arms dealer to be named later and cash considerations.
Now you wrong for that. 🤣

But anyway, all kidding aside, I hope we all have learned from this. When visiting a foreign country, you had better understand, that your Constitutional Rights stops at the water's edge. Their laws/system of justice, is different from ours. Use your common sense.

What is the first thing that you all think she will do when she gets home? Smoke one or make up for lost time with her wife?

Back