Brittney Griner has been found guilty! (She's now free)

The Founder

Russia wants to add an assassin who is part of their domestic spy program to the trade list. If the U.S. makes the trade with the gun runner and this guy...Britney Griner you better pay for kids Cancer treatments or something. This dude they want has classified material written about him and research documents. This is the type dude that will kill you in front of people and no one will even notice it.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I have a much trust in the Russian government as I do a baby’s bladder. Zero. I believe they set her up and are using her as a political pawn.
Facts! The problem is our young blk people are naive. They don't think before they do stuff because no one teaches their kids consequences. We live in a world where folks think folks like us. These folks know America doesn't give a dam about black people. They also know it's election time and racism is at a peak in America. The problem is out black azzes play naive thinking other countries see us as black and not Americans. You have to stay on guard at all times when dealing with folks of European decent. Always stay on guard. When you play pudding your get screwed. This is the results.

Facts! The problem is our young blk people are naive. They don't think before they do stuff because no one teaches their kids consequences. We live in a world where folks think folks like us. These folks know America doesn't give a dam about black people. They also know it's election time and racism is at a peak in America. The problem is out black azzes play naive thinking other countries see us as black and not Americans. You have to stay on guard at all times when dealing with folks of European decent. Always stay on guard. When you play pudding your get screwed. This is the results.
Knowing the law in Russia I would have come back with nothing but my ID...net even a clean pair of drawers. Not even a carry on bag. Have your friends ship your stuff to you later.

First of all I would not have played in Russia. Of all the countries to play in why Russia?

Last edited:
I have read some of the craziest comments on the internet today from some of our people. Some people in our community are suggesting we kill Putin. I'm like are you serious? I mean I seriously feel sorry for her. Hope they do a prison swap, but I don't want to die in a nuclear war because she wanted to smoke dope. I sometimes question the mentality of some folks. Some of the young folks talking about they hope a war start because they tired of work or they're going to leave the US and go to the Caribbean. I'm like you can't be that dumb. Do you know what happens when nukes are launched. This isn't a video game.

I have read some of the craziest comments on the internet today from some of our people. Some people in our community are suggesting we kill Putin. I'm like are you serious? I mean I seriously feel sorry for her. Hope they do a prison swap, but I don't want to die in a nuclear war because she wanted to smoke dope. I sometimes question the mentality of some folks. Some of the young folks talking about they hope a war start because they tired of work or they're going to leave the US and go to the Caribbean. I'm like you can't be that dumb. Do you know what happens when nukes are launched. This isn't a video game.
We are not ready for a war with Russia.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
First of all I would not have played in Russia. Of all the countries to play in why Russia?
Because Russia basketball PAYS more money than the WNBA.

Russia pays her $1 million to play. Wnba pays her $221,450.

Also the TEAM not the player pay the taxes on the salaries.

That is on the WNBA. 70% of your players have to play overseas and year round.

That is on the WNBA. 170 players and you can't pay them at least a million?
You are preaching to the choir.

My point is she could have played anywhere but chose Russia because of the money. Why go to a country that is hostile to the U S of A and with contraband too? Griner bears some responsibility in this matter.

I b
I agree with and understand part of that CEE but more than just black people get locked up over there. You see they haven't released that other dude over there either. Very few of "us" go over there anyway. I'm surprised she hasn't already been released because like Dave Chappelle said , black folks is bad bargaining chips. :)
Here's my fear for Griner...............we have sanctions against Russia right now and we have supplied Ukraine with weapons. What if the Ruskies say "ease your sanctions and stop supplying Ukraine and then we can talk trade"............she's done if that happens because the U.S. ain't doin that for nobody and then she's stuck for a long time.

Last edited:
Hell Yeah, she could have played in Australia or something right? Anywhere but a communist country that don't give a damn about the USA.
You are preaching to the choir.

My point is she could have played anywhere but chose Russia because of the money. Why go to a country that is hostile to the U S of A and with contraband too? Griner bears some responsibility in this matter.

Back