Bottom line about winning a SWAC title

the band fan

Baseball Fan
you offer the maximum allotment of scholarships, you have a legitimate chance of earning a SWAC title.....a sleeper may emerge once every 5 years or so but you get what you pay for...

this is UAPB's once-in-a lifetime opportunity...

memo to school presdients: you need to pay to play

the band fan said:
you offer the maximum allotment of scholarships, you have a legitimate chance of earning a SWAC title.....a sleeper may emerge once every 5 years or so but you get what you pay for...

this is UAPB's once-in-a lifetime opportunity...

memo to school presdients: you need to pay to play
How did you go from 'a sleeper may emerge once every 5 years or so' to 'once-in-a lifetime opportunity'????? Which one is it????

We go from sweeping Pine Bluff during the season to not even making the tournament. Now that's total humiliation. :smh:

Overall attendance was 1259!! :tup: I heard C.P say that a JSU fan came and told him. Yall winning way against us are gonna end today. And after the game C.P said he was gonna find him in the stands. :lol: Also that dude Juan Wyatt said that SU wasnt the best team he played against this year I heard. I wish alot of folks could have made this one. I believe everybody had a good time. And I look forward to the attendance being better. Altough this was a decent crowd. :nod:

memo to school presidents...you got to pay to play...

UAPB had no depth and was wore down inside.....that comes with scholarships

the band fan said:
memo to school presidents...you got to pay to play...

UAPB had no depth and was wore down inside.....that comes with scholarships
Then the players have to stay eligible. UAPB lost three players from the roster because of grades last semester.Point guard Tamarious Brown and Sophmore 6'9' 245lbs center/forward Julian Harris. And it was another post player can't remember his name. But I understand your point.

Back