Bootleg Cable, Cable Hookup, etc.....

Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
Hey,

I need a cable hook up and fast.....any of yall dallas peeps know someone that hooks up bootleg cable?

If so, pm me immediately.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Mike send help!!! I saw him ni&&a rig some cable with a wire, some masking tape, and a metal door.
What??? Noooo...send that cat to my house!!!

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
Hey,

I need a cable hook up and fast.....any of yall dallas peeps know someone that hooks up bootleg cable?

If so, pm me immediately.

Girl,

Be very careful. I heard some talk of cable companies attempting to prosecute folks over bootleg cable on a talk radio show here in the Big D. Now, if you accidently get Cinemax if you just ordered HBO it aint your fault. ;) :D

Thanx for the info LJ

They need to be prosecuting their employees or ex-employees for hooking the chit up.

Quote from J-State Tiger

Mike send help!!! I saw him ni&&a rig some cable with a wire, some masking tape, and a metal door.

I had to laugh at this one. My telephones kept shorting out. So I finally got the repairman out to repair my telephones. He asked in a manner that implied who ni&&a rigged these lines. I told him some repairman from Bell South and he said I always have to clean up his mess.

LOL

my ex-neighbors hooked something on the telephone line several years ago and had all the same channels as my house.

Cable folks came but couldn't do anything because of their dogs.

Wish you lived closer. A friend of mine has a bootleg directTV hookup that one of his buddies programmed for him down in Louisiana. He has 800 channels including the XXXX ones.:D

Better get used to paying or not having cable at all. Several cable companies have funded R&D efforts to develop a system similar to what DirectTV has. DirectTV sends a signal to your satellite box that fry the card which gives you access to channels.

Back