Blu's Lunch At the State Fair 2001...

BluBlood

"Mississippi Woman"
Dang it...these people know I take my lunch at 12:00. They are always going when they aren't suppose to. I'm going to miss the free admission. :idea: I forgot about my free pass that the Dept gave out...cool. Ahhh...once again and I'm off to the state fair for lunch. #@$% does it always have to stink? I see the giraffes are back again. Still kept from their homeland. Capture and caged to work for others. *sigh* Hey there's Alcorn with it's syrup/molasses making machine again. Nothing but elderly people watching, I guess they are reminiscing. Let me go over here and take a look. Hmmm...they have more white people at their both this year. Sugar canes? O, so that's how it's done. Wait...
xolconfused.gif
those are prisoners! Where are the students? Who's idea was it for them to bring their prisoners to do the work? O well...I'm hungry. I think I'll get a polish sausage today. Ugh...I hope they don't expect me to buy that from them. Presentation is everything...and I'm not only talking about the food.

Cool, african arts and crafts stand. Nice...WTF??? A bicycle chain? Who in da L is going to buy a bicycle chain and wear it as a bracelet?
fie.gif

Wow, nice to see the elderly people out. Is that Turkey Leg saleswoman giving that black elderly lady a hard time...let me check this out *don't know why I think it's my duty to protect the elderly when I can*. "No, I don't want that leg! Give me the other one. No, that one is too burnt. Thank you" "That will be $10 Ma'am" "I know what it is". LMAO at Grandma putting that ofay salewoman in check.

Where's that stand I usually get my polish sausage from? Ah there it is. $5??? #@$% They go up every year. *biting* um that's good...*wondering if they are as good as Robber's weiners*:emlaugh: Wow...that ice-cream booth has a sign up about Jesus...I think I'll buy from them on the way out. Same ole fair...nothing new. "No thank you, I don't want to play that game, I watched 20/20!!!" :redhot: Look at these broke @$$ brothers spending all of their money to shoot ovalball. Why in da L does a grown @$$ woman want a stuff animal...
ne_nau.gif
? *looking at watch* I'll circle back, it's getting late. Why is that guy watching me eat my polish sausage?
juul.gif

WTF??? What in da L is Coconut Shrimp on a Stick? They have gone too far this year. Everything can't go on a #@$% stick!!!

Hmmm...how did the physical and mental challenge people win so many prizes?
ne_nau.gif
Interesting, there are more african americans taking care of the mentally and physically challenged and elderly people.
headscratch.gif
Wondering if they couldn't find their own to take to enjoy? Exhibits? Why did the witness-for-Christ lady sound disappointed when I answered her question about being saved? Was she not happy that I was going to heaven?
xyxnervous.gif
Let me get out of here.

Wow...Native Americans playing their instruments. What a nice melodic sound. Wait...is he playing that for real? Why does he need the CD to play? Where are the speakers to the microphone? Heyyyy, he isn't playing that instrument...they are skimming these white people so they can buy a CD. I think I will ask him to play without the music the next time. *music stops - I step up to challenge his musical abilities* His buddy must have been on to me, he plays the most beautiful peace without any music. *I step back*

Ice cream, I'm not leaving without ice cream. Hmmm...nutty buddy or frozen banana? :rolleyes: Nutty Buddy it is...frozen banana...too many tempting memories. I'll stop by the Alcorn booth again to holler at Mr. Boyd. WTF? Why is this ofay explaining to another ofay how to make sogrin(sp) molasses??? Like they know? *smh* Maybe I'll come back at night to see the lights. Lord knows I will not be able to get in this weekend once the SU-ites invade.

Blu, how could you possibly be thinking about the State Fair this weekend, when your grandmother is sick?

Shame on you. Shame. Shame. Shame.

NICE

Here we go again.....

1st let me say..I hope your grandmothergets better.

Now let me say....Blu, you always know how to find a "reason" to keep from meeting folks on TSPN? What the hell are you afraid of. Everytime ther is a big SP thing in Jackson....you go home(like last year), and then when you don't go home....you always find a way to be late, or you see everybody, you just fail to let them know it's you.

I'm really starting to wonder about you! I mean if you won't kome out, when D-nice is in town...then you will never come out. All the women come out when d-nice is in town. Unless, you aren't really a ........nah, that couldn't be it. Or could it...Hmmmmmmmm????

Blu, don't misunderstand me, I sincerely hope your grandmother gets better.

Suge, ***** you, you phat bastage! (Johnny Dangerously).

NICE

Blu, don't worry, I'll eat and DRANK enough for you and about 5 more people this weekend. Get Ready or Robber is taking me to get one of those STAMP burgers tomorrow. I've got to stop by my favorite late night spot (Pimp's) when I leave the club and get me some catfish.

Pimps!!

Kellis, you know about Pimps. Half the folks in the Jacktown don't know about Pimps. Get a Pimpburger, it has a link sausage on top of the burger.

Mr. Matriculation....I was introduced to Pimp's in 97....I go there EVERY time I come to the SU-JSU game. My best friend got a pimp burger last time and she fell out laughing at the hot dogs on the hamburger. :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Dang...I don't even know about Pimps...what is that??? Where is that??? I hadn't plan on going to the fair this weekend, it was just a wise crack at the SU-ites. I know how they invade when they come to Jacktown. Suge, I don't plan these things, they just always happen like that. I don't have any control over them. If Grandma is better, then I will finally be with the gang, but if not, I'm rolling out tomorrow. Just pray for me and my family. After all D-Nice is coming to town. :emlaugh:

Maybe if blublood would holla @ somebody

They would tell her where and what Pimp's is... ha ha

It looks kinda desolate around there, is it still in operation?

Back