Blublood.......Suge Gave Me Inspiration

Dr. Sweet NUPE

(Suge gave me inspiration)

Hey sexy......can I come by tonight!!!!!

You know it's cold up here in Arkansas and I need some Black on Black Love.....you know what I'm saying. Your sexual remarks are turning me on. "L" we could have Phatback film it and make some money you know what I'm saying.

You know I'm in to sucking toes (among other things)!!!! Get em manicured and hey we could do the dayum thang!!!!!

You know we could do that Romeo and Juliet thang......Grambling and Jackson State style!!!!!

Holla Back!!!!!

I'm seeing you in a Blue Thong and I'll have on some Black -n- Gold Silk Boxers with a little Ripple!!!!!!

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

"L" I'd end the "Show Your Tits Crusade for You"

Sweetlicks...I'm not ashamed to say that I was hoping that you would cum around. As I was reading the posts, O how I dreamed that it would be you and I someday. Now that day is finally here.
1luvu.gif

So when you get off of work, dinner will be waiting for you. I'll have two of the finest cigars flown in for you. One to smoke and one to...er...I've heard how you Arkansas men do it. :rolleyes: Afterwards, a seductive lap dance. Then for dessert chocolate pudding with cream on top.

My crotchless blue thong and I will be waiting on the black and gold.
aroused.gif

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

BLUBLOOD.........CAN I BRING MY CHOCOLATE LOVE MUSCLE!!!!!!!

The crotchless THONG........We only need 1 cigar because I have the other!!!!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :love: :love: :love:

How about we start in the Kitchen......I usually start the night off with a bottle of Cumgnac......

Back