Blade Ii

pbla

Focus
Has anyone out here in the "SWAC NATION" seen BLADE II? If you have, what do you think about it, without giving the surprises away. Although, I think the movie is really "tight". I really like the ending.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I really was not into the first Blade. Part two was off the chain. The camera shots and fight scenes were off the hook.

BLADE ???

Why would anybody like dat movie so much? It aint like certain posters have used it in their signatures or something !!!!:D :D :D
1017817514.jpg

1017817680.jpg

::TEE HEE::

Sad

Against my boycott, I went to see that crap :rolleyes: (the things we do to see ET)

But I didn't not pay my money to see it

I didn't like the movie... the plot was sad as all he!!, and the fights too me were lame...

But that is just me
Toi

Re: Sad

Originally posted by JSU*Toi
Against my boycott, I went to see that crap :rolleyes: (the things we do to see ET)

But I didn't not pay my money to see it

I didn't like the movie... the plot was sad as all he!!, and the fights too me were lame...

But that is just me
Toi

Ain't that the truth, I bet you have seen better fight sequences on a street corner in Chicago?

Man PLEASE!!!

That movie was one of the better "no acting" movies in the last decade... I will see it again as soon as it gets on DVD.... Like Eddie said in SHOWTIME..
"All you need is a Wesley Snipes type guy"

Re: Re: Sad

Originally posted by Dirty

Ain't that the truth, I bet you have seen better fight sequences on a street corner in Chicago?

Man PLEASE!!!

That movie was one of the better "no acting" movies in the last decade... I will see it again as soon as it gets on DVD.... Like Eddie said in SHOWTIME..
"All you need is a Wesley Snipes type guy"

Oh you have jokes :uzi:

The movie was lame to me, you can talk all you want.... IT IS STILL A LAME MOVIE

ET WAS BETTER :D !!!!

Re: Sad

But that is just me
Toi

I guess the fight scenes in The Matrix were lame too.:D

It got my dollars on the first weekend, I have Blade on DVD and will get BladeII when it comes out.

Toi likes Matrix but not Blade II

hmm...

Methinks your Wesley hate is keepin you from liking Blade II. :xeye: Oh well...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Re: Re: Sad

Oh you have jokes :uzi:

The movie was lame to me, you can talk all you want.... IT IS STILL A LAME MOVIE

ET WAS BETTER :D !!!!

can you relate to ET better?

Blade 2 is tight as heck.....a lot better than the 1st part....

Go a see this mug a.s.a.p.....

One....

Back