Black women vs other ethnic groups dating older men

CEE DOG

I've noticed that other ethnic groups white women Asian women and Latino women are usually more open to men older when holding conversations or dating. I'm not talking about 70 year old men vs 30 year old, although they do that too. I'm talking about for instance 45-55 years old men dating or hooking up with 30 year old women or women 15-5 years younger than them. Even marrying them or being in serious relationships. On the other hand black women look down on this and call men 40-55 child molesters, nasty or weird. Is this the new age I think I'm more than what I am black women movement? What made me ask this is because over the years I've noticed my white co-workers or Hispanic co-workers always meet women between these ages at home or when traveling and date them. For instance two of those dudes I travel with are 48 and 51 dating very attractive white ladies who are 31 and 35 they met when we were on travel. The white ladies parents don't have a problem with it either. Yet all my black female friends always complain about older men hitting on them or their daughters. Even on tic tok these black women like to talk bad about older dudes hitting on them. I think this is one of the problems why they never get married. They live in fantasy land.

I've noticed that other ethnic groups white women Asian women and Latino women are usually more open to men older when holding conversations or dating. I'm not talking about 70 year old men vs 30 year old, although they do that too. I'm talking about for instance 45-55 years old men dating or hooking up with 30 year old women or women 15-5 years younger than them. Even marrying them or being in serious relationships. On the other hand black women look down on this and call men 40-55 child molesters, nasty or weird. Is this the new age I think I'm more than what I am black women movement? What made me ask this is because over the years I've noticed my white co-workers or Hispanic co-workers always meet women between these ages at home or when traveling and date them. For instance two of those dudes I travel with are 48 and 51 dating very attractive white ladies who are 31 and 35 they met when we were on travel. The white ladies parents don't have a problem with it either. Yet all my black female friends always complain about older men hitting on them or their daughters. Even on tic tok these black women like to talk bad about older dudes hitting on them. I think this is one of the problems why they never get married. They live in fantasy land.

Sometimes (not always), you think that is what you want. However, some of these younger women are aggressive and will not give you any peace. And also, some of those younger sisters will come over and don’t want to go home. I would say a lot of them are game, it’s just that more than a few of them are delusional.

So I'm reading all the comments online how Di Niro and Pacino are perverts and child molesters for knocking these young ladies up, but when you ask these same people about you praise and read the bible full of old men who had babies supposedly in their hundreds they shut up. What's the difference? I swear folks are so brainwashed in this country. lol

Back