Black Panther Fans Slam Marvel Comics for Nerfing T'Challa

skyvolt2000

https://www.cbr.com/black-panther-marvel-criticism-tchalla/

Marvel fans expressed frustration with how the latest issue of Black Panther weakens T'Challa and the portrayal of Steve Rogers/Captain America.

Black Panther #13 comes from writer John Ridley, artist Germán Peralta, color artist Sebastian Cheng, letterer VC's Joe Sabino, cover artist Alex Ross and variant cover artists Paco Medina, Jesus Aburtov, Miguel Mercado, Matteo Scalera and Moreno Dinisio. Released on Jan. 11, 2023, the issue sees T'Challa/Black Panther butt heads with several Avengers following a disagreement over a situation involving a terrorist organization and secret surveillance.

FmNN5XcXwAIO75q.png

Cap America told T'Challa go back to Africa or "catch these HANDS." Then proceed to open a can of Austin 3:16 on T'Challa. Who stood there and took every punch.

To put this in perspective since 2016 Marvel has allowed BLACK writers to trash Black Panther including folks who OPENLY hated the character.

A character that made a billion and won 3 Oscars.

Honestly I never like Captain America. Even the movies. He reminded too much of Superman....and I HATE Superman.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
https://www.cbr.com/black-panther-marvel-criticism-tchalla/

View attachment 16936

Cap America told T'Challa go back to Africa or "catch these HANDS." Then proceed to open a can of Austin 3:16 on T'Challa. Who stood there and took every punch.

To put this in perspective since 2016 Marvel has allowed BLACK writers to trash Black Panther including folks who OPENLY hated the character.

A character that made a billion and won 3 Oscars.
Fans should be mad, if it weren't for T'Challa and Wakanda, Cap wouldn't have the shield; which is made out of vibranium found only in Wakanda.

He can easily whip Caps ass!!! I loved that short series on BET where he actually did. Good thing this arc is basically over.

Fans should be mad, if it weren't for T'Challa and Wakanda, Cap wouldn't have the shield; which is made out of vibranium found only in Wakanda.

Well Marvel has been hiring writers who HATE T'Challa and act like that man has done nothing but be worst leader on the planet.

Back