Black "Greeks": The Negroes You Love to Hate

GramTigress

Kelsey's Mom
This is interesting...

Black "Greeks": The Negroes You Love to Hate

by Morpheus

Yes, its time to talk about the Negroes everybody loves to hate. Those Greek-letter wearin', fancy foot stepping, hand clappin,' think they're God's gift to the black race, brothas and sistas. You seen em' at the local community clean up (well one or two anyway). You seen em' at your college campus, parading around in their letters and making their distinctive calls that make your teeth grate. You seen em' whispering in corners, giving secret handshakes and scowling furiously if they catch you glancing. You seen em' squabbin' at parties like out of control gangs or starved animals let loose upon one another...

The rest can be found here:

www.playahata.com/pages/morpheus/blackfrats.html[/COLOR]

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
very interesting read.

I cant say some of the stuff this person is writing isnt so far fetched; especially the Greek/Gang reference. I've seen in a many of organizations on college campuses and at the Graduate level.

Im not agreeing or disagreeing, Im just saying its an interesting read.
Everyone has a right to his/her own opinion.

Vinita said:
Why does the word REJECT come to mind? :retard:

LOL @ 'Nita!

I saw this on one of those greek chat sites a while back. While it has some validity, I wonder where do these folks find the time to "dissertate" on all this stuff?

Interesting...not all truths but not all false either. I have always had a problem with these and other organizations excluding certain people from these organizations. This along has made me not want to be apart of these organizations. As a black person living and working in this country I don't understand how we can reject and cast each other off for the name of an organization.:confused:

JSUII said:
Interesting...not all truths but not all false either. I have always had a problem with these and other organizations excluding certain people from these organizations. This along has made me not want to be apart of these organizations. As a black person living and working in this country I don't understand how we can reject and cast each other off for the name of an organization.:confused:
Hmmmmm, oh well!!! :tophat:

Back