BLACK CELEBRITIES WHO DIED

Man Ive only heard of about 4 of those people. I think they are streching the term celeb too far. I heard about Virgil dying of the HIV.

OMG!! Not ole girl from Starpoint. I just heard "Object of my Desire" last week.

I recall the night when Dino of H-twn died. I was sitting in traffic off the exit of the accident he died from. It was a sad night in Houston.

Had no idea the girl who was a bully from Rebound was shot and killed.

Didn't know about ole boy from the group Intro. I still jam to "Come Inside"

Very interesting list.

:what:
Did not know a lot of people has passed away, including Grover Washington.

They were very positive about the cause of death. Being from Dayton, Ohio it is a fact that Roger had fired his brother Larry as his business manager because a lot of money was missing. Larry could not handle not being part of Troutman Enterprises.

From the List

"In 1993, Earth, Wind & Fire saxophonist Don Myrick was fatally shot by LAPD in a case of mistaken identity."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may not recognize the name, but you've heard his horn.

Remember the live version of "Reasons" by Earth, Wind & Fire? Remember the beautiful saxophone/vocal duet where Phillip Bailey's falsetto goes back and forth with the horn, and at the end of the "duet", someone says "Mr. don Myrick on the alto horn", "he plays so beautiful, don't you agree".

He was a great talent.

wow, there were a lot of people on that list that i didn't know had past. Damien Dame(i luved them), dude who played MJ, Grover Washington, Sweet Daddy, Roger from Zapp, and Shirley of What's Happening...

From the List

"In 1993, Earth, Wind & Fire saxophonist Don Myrick was fatally shot by LAPD in a case of mistaken identity."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may not recognize the name, but you've heard his horn.

Remember the live version of "Reasons" by Earth, Wind & Fire? Remember the beautiful saxophone/vocal duet where Phillip Bailey's falsetto goes back and forth with the horn, and at the end of the "duet", someone says "Mr. don Myrick on the alto horn", "he plays so beautiful, don't you agree".

He was a great talent.

Wow....thanks for making the connection. I love that song.

"Theodore "Teddy" Wilson (pictured on the bottom half of the above photo with the mustache) was an character actor best known for his recurring role as Sweet Daddy Williams on the CBS sitcom Good Times from 1976 until 1979. Wilson also played the role of Al Dunbar in a popular two-part episode of the 1970s sitcom What's Happening!!. In the conclusion of the two-parter, Wilson's character gets arrested for bootlegging a Doobie Brothers concert. Wilson was married to actress Joan Pringle. He died from AIDS-related complications on July 21, 1991 at the age of 47 in Los Angeles, California."

Damn Sweets!

"Theodore "Teddy" Wilson (pictured on the bottom half of the above photo with the mustache) was an character actor best known for his recurring role as Sweet Daddy Williams on the CBS sitcom Good Times from 1976 until 1979. Wilson also played the role of Al Dunbar in a popular two-part episode of the 1970s sitcom What's Happening!!. In the conclusion of the two-parter, Wilson's character gets arrested for bootlegging a Doobie Brothers concert. Wilson was married to actress Joan Pringle. He died from AIDS-related complications on July 21, 1991 at the age of 47 in Los Angeles, California."

Damn Sweets!

This is an older picture of her but she's been in a lot of movies.
180px-Rianna_Mayweather.jpg

There were alot of AIDS and Heart Attack cases.

That Holloywood is filled with undercover brothers and people who will do anything to become famous. Alternative lifestyles are the norm. Drugs, alcohol and rainbow s*x will send you to an early grave for sure.

Back