Biden is Doing the Right Thing

The Founder

Finally we get a president that’s going to let it all hang out. Who cares about Putin suspending his participation in the Nuclear Treaty. The treaty actually states the number of delivery systems. Having worked in Nuclear Weapons Policy that term “delivery” means a lot.

Putin wants the Ukraine for a Navel Base. Right now Russia’s navy is desperate need of upgrades. Yet they do not maintain a large enough docking station.

Finally this may be that small push for those who oppose Putin to finally form a coup and remove him from office.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Finally we get a president that’s going to let it all hang out. Who cares about Putin suspending his participation in the Nuclear Treaty. The treaty actually states the number of delivery systems. Having worked in Nuclear Weapons Policy that term “delivery” means a lot.

Putin wants the Ukraine for a Navel Base. Right now Russia’s navy is desperate need of upgrades. Yet they do not maintain a large enough docking station.

Finally this may be that small push for those who oppose Putin to finally form a coup and remove him from office.

A coup would be great.

Putin knows he will be killed if he is removed from office. I just pray the supporters of Putin don’t try and blame the US.

I mean, NATO and the U.S. are the reason the war in Ukraine and their Nazi military even exists and has been going on for a full year.
Putin aggression has nothing to do with NATO or the US, its about reassembling the russian empire. His words not mine, Ukraine should not exist as a separate country.

Putin aggression has nothing to do with NATO or the US, its about reassembling the russian empire. His words not mine, Ukraine should not exist as a separate country.
Russia advanced on Ukraine after Ukraine violated the ceasefire between the two nations. Putin warned NATO that if Ukraine continued, Russia would eventually attack. NATO did nothing, and now we are at war.

Last edited:
Russia advanced on Ukraine after Ukraine violated the ceasefire between the two nations. Putin warned NATO that if Ukraine continued, Russia would eventually attack. NATO did nothing, and now we are at war.
Russia is brutal, is rape of Ukrainians and the blatant destruction of the Ukraine is a shame. If it comforts you to make excuses for Putin, its cool.

If he moves on to a NATO nation, the west will be fully involved in world war 3.

Putin wants to put back the Russian empire. He is also making noises to move onto countries - don't forget Georgia and Crimea he invaded already. He took control over eastern Ukraine years ago.

In September 2014, Putin privately warned Poland, Romania and the Baltic states about Russia’s military strength.

Moldova’s government has called for calm after Moscow claimed without evidence that an invasion of Transnistria was likely

Chechen warlord and close Putin ally Ramzan Kadyrov has signalled his intent to invade Poland next should Russia be victorious in Ukraine.

Putin falsely claims it was West that "started the war" in Ukraine almost a year after he ordered invasion​

Back