BgJag Make A Note

MightyDog

Do not pay attention to Suge comments about this diet thing.

Whatever you do don't cut back on the Reunion food.

Reviewing the SWAPage Photo Gallery, I see some folks that really enjoy eating.

If Suge cannot eat a neckbone, or souse meat, then we still have to look out for Dirty, Robber, Battle Cat(need 30lbs),
Opps almost forgot GetReady and Me.

Since I don't smack women, you have go use your own forward observer experience in your preparation of the food.

Originally posted by MightyDog
Do not pay attention to Suge comments about this diet thing.

Whatever you do don't cut back on the Reunion food.

Reviewing the SWAPage Photo Gallery, I see some folks that really enjoy eating.

If Suge cannot eat a neckbone, or souse meat, then we still have to look out for Dirty, Robber, Battle Cat(need 30lbs),
Opps almost forgot GetReady and Me.

Since I don't smack women, you have go use your own forward observer experience in your preparation of the food.

:confused: Did I miss something? Haven't been keeping up with things on the board. It's carnival time here. :D But if their a need for special meals, We can accomodate those. Rice cake, carrot sticks, turkey, and all those soy beans by- products.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
All these special needs suckas need to have their own table to sit at, complete with an oxygen tank, and some non-salted crackers... the rest of us will be fine.

Thank You

Originally posted by Dirty
All these special needs suckas need to have their own table to sit at, complete with an oxygen tank, and some non-salted crackers... the rest of us will be fine.

Thank You

Also have a ice chest of these for them instead of beer...

get_healthy_can.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back