Beyond and Crossing Over`

On one of them, the white guy always has a celeberty to make us think that he is "legit". I watched it when he had Wesley Snipes and Malcom Jamal-Warner(Theo). Both of them were...crying. He had touched a soft spot and found a dead relative or dog or something.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I kinda believe the one with that comes on WB. He isnt like specifically on the money with the images he "see's " but he's always in the ball park. I would be more skeptical if he gets everything exactly to a tee.

Originally posted by Lady Rebel
I kinda believe the one with that comes on WB. He isnt like specifically on the money with the images he "see's " but he's always in the ball park. I would be more skeptical if he gets everything exactly to a tee.
:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

I don't think she cried. It was like one of those times were he goes to the person, just like the one where Sammy the Bull killed someone brother.

Skeptical/Divided

I really can't place it. I mean, the show does touch a soft spot and it sort aids in the guest finding closure in certain events/bettering themselves & at the same time you wonder are they really for real.

Originally posted by Sonic98
MAybe we should go there during the next TSP reunion.

I've been observing/posting on this board for about a year and a half....what gous on at the TSP reunion?

You really watch that show...
Did the parent or whoever want to know how the kid died or somehing? Just tell me what happened. I have a class when that show comes on.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back