• Other

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
Well Fox is moving The Bernie Mac show up 1 hour to go head to head against My Wife and Kids. Why do they always move the black shows all around and eventually pitting them up against eachother for us to decide to which to watch when we were watching them both? I guess I'll have to have 2 VCR's rolling this year instead of 1 set to record both on the same tape.

Have one show on one tv and the other show on another tv

I'll watch both just to give them the ratings. I personally, don't care for either one that much, but will watch to help my people out.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Personally I like Damon's show better. I watch both though.

Why do they always move the black shows all around and eventually pitting them up against eachother for us to decide to which to watch when we were watching them both?
They but them head to head so that they can get rid of one. If its to successful then they try to eliminate it. IF they don't pit them against each other then they will move the show around until you don't know when its coming on.:smh:

Bernie Mac........

Besides, Damon's show is pure fiction.....Bernie keeps it real...

And most importantly,

Kelita Martin-Smith is WAY Finer than Tisha Campbell-Martin....

Deal wid it....

I like all the black shows on ABC and Fox. Too bad they have to compete. I like some on UPN too.

I like both shows but tend to watch Bernie Mac. I just stick with Fox for some reason on certain nights and watch all of the shows until the 10 p.m. news.
Bernie Mac is funny and so are the kids and it does seem real. I have always like Damon Wayans but sometimes he can be over the top corny.
Dayum, why don't people just think before they do or say something?

Hmmmmmmm.......this poll seems pretty even. I gottta go with BM as my pick though. I hate to choose.

My vote is with

The Bernie Mack Show

I'd take Mr. "Stir it like coffee" over Mr. "Homie don't play that" anyday.

Damon Wayans is corny, and the son on his show is just 'way to dumb'.

Back