Before Sex...

PrettiEyes

High on Life!
Do you ask he/she how many people he/she been with? If so, how many is too many? 5? 15? 50+? Explain why.:eek2:

Now why on God's green earth would you want to know all of that? As long as you are practicing safe sex with that person, don't worry about how many people they have been with. And another thing, how do you know if they are telling you the truth in the first place?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by TSU/BAMA
Now why on God's green earth would you want to know all of that? As long as you are practicing safe sex with that person, don't worry about how many people they have been with. And another thing, how do you know if they are telling you the truth in the first place?

I agree. I don't know if anybody want expose their business like that. * Unless they are well known throughout the yard...*

LOL......man I don't even care to know anymore. Someone volunteered that information to me and I was definitely caught off guard by the number.

Originally posted by unknown1
LOL......man I don't even care to know anymore. Someone volunteered that information to me and I was definitely caught off guard by the number.
:snicker:

PrettiEyes,

I don't ask the question. Never have. Never will.

Ya'll are funny!

J-State Tiger: Dont ask, dont tell.

Robber: I don't ask the question. Never have. Never will.

unknown1: LOL......man I don't even care to know anymore. Someone volunteered that information to me and I was definitely caught off guard by the number.

Dirty: really don't want to know.....

TSU/BAMA: Now why on God's green earth would you want to know all of that? As long as you are practicing safe sex with that person, don't worry about how many people they have been with. And another thing, how do you know if they are telling you the truth in the first place?

The response just sound soooo much alike but in a different form...Ya'll are really creative!!!:lmao: Seem like I scared ya'll with a simple question. Don't make it complicated! I'm just amazed...But for real, alot of people say don't ask a question that you know you can't handle especially if the question is a 50/50 thing. So do you feel that some things should just be left "unsaid"? I mean what if the response is not all as bad as you make it out to be...Just a thought!

P.S. Tru, I guess you already figured it out by now but I did not attend the game! I've been sick for the past few days...The doctor told me to stay home and relax since my body had a "nervous breakdown". The doctor told me that I was doing too much and needed to chill for awhile.

So I guess I have to write an essay to answer a stupid a$$ question? I think not...

PrettiEyes,

What makes you think the question scared us??? Did it ever occur to you that we really don't ask the question because we don't wanna know???? Like I said, I don't ask. I don't wanna know.

Your question was, "before sex, do you ask . . . "

Our answers have been "NO". Ask as yes/no question. Get a "NO" for an answer, and ack like we sced of you simple azz question.:rolleyes:

LMAO @ thrilla and DNICE.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Never bothered asking......
Like Unknowm said.......the information was offered to me before by this particular young lady....I was so disgusted, I never bothered going back!!! :mad:

I've also been asked.....and I know for a fact that if I ever told how many girls I've had......it would offend the "new recruit" and she'd walk away....... (well probably not, but still.... :D )

Some questions shouldn't be asked......... ;)
(This is one of them......!!!)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by PrettiEyes
Do you ask he/she how many people he/she been with? If so, how many is too many? 5? 15? 50+? Explain why.:eek2:

Here is how I handle such questions......

Ms. Thang: Maka, how many women have you been with???

Maka: Today ???? :D

Originally posted by MightyDog
My answer to this question was always:
I was studying to be a priest until I met you.

You make sure that you fax me a list of the black women that bought that line........ :lol:

Re: Re: Before Sex...

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock

Here is how I handle such questions......

Ms. Thang: Maka, how many women have you been with???

Maka: Today ???? :D

At least you were being honest!:lmao:

Back