be aware of your surroundings

MAXIMUS

In HIS name....
A friend foward this to me, I'm not trying to scare anyone. Just trying to inform.

The below was confirmed by a security office and sent to me and I feel that everyone should know. Please be aware of you surroundings where ever you go.

Hey everybody,

Sorry for the mass email, but I got important news tonight. My dad works for FEMA and he's really involved with the goings on in NYC. He told me that within the last 24 hours, more than 30 Ryder, U-Haul, and Verizon trucks have been reported stolen across the country. The U-Haul and Ryder trucks were rented and then never returned, so they're considered stolen. Many of them were rented by people of Arab descent.

I don't mean to make any assumptions, and I certainly don't want to scare you, but I thought you all might like to know. Be wary of these vehicles, pay attention to them, and don't walk or park near them. He said to stay out of major public places if at all possible (Crossgates, the Pepsi, downtown Albany, etc.) because recreational sites would most likely be hit on weekends. I'm sorry to cause alarm, but he told me it was ok to share this information. If you'd like to foward it to anyone you know, feel free, as there is a possibility it might save lives.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer

Back