Battle of the Bands Tonight in Moble,

t-bonenupe

I am just getting in from another Battle of the Bands this year in Mobile, AL. Mobile has hosted JSU, FAMU, Miles, BCC, Stillman, Alabama State, and Tuskegee. BCC has been twice since September. People say that Mobile is the cradle of HBCu bands. Mobile is three hours or less from FAMU, Bama State, JSU, and SU. And four hours from Miles, Stillman, Tuskegee and Alcorn.

The college bands tonight were BCC, Stillman, and Tuskegee. Stillman and Tuskegee, a waste. BCC is off was awesome. Mobile is in love with BCC. Mobile appreciate good bands. BCC precision is better than any band I have seen this year. Their sound is good. They have 300 members in their band. BCC can dance well also. I might not go to the Capital City Classic this year. I need to go to Orlando for the Florida Classic with BCC and FAMU game. I can say that JSU, SU, FAMU, and BCC are the two best college bands among HBCUs. The front cover of BVQ magazine, the editor had it right. These are the four best bands. I would put A & T and Norfolk State next. Again, BCC great job tonight. You all have excellent discipline. Many bands do not have discipline but you all have it. I like how smooth BCC is also. Your band directors are smooth and polished also. I had the opportunity to meet them and talk with them for a while. The drum section is the best I have seen also. PV is good but BCC is better. The precision again was there. I give props when they are do. I like the style for the most part of your band.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Use

I TOO WAS AT THE BOTB IN MOBILE AND BCC WAS OFF THE CHAIN. I THINK BCC HAS THE BEST BAND IN BLACK COLLEGES TODAY. YOUR SOUND IS AWSOME. ITS SO FULL!!!!! I ALSO GOT A CHANCE TO MEET SOME OF THE BRUHS OF PHI MU ALPHA AND THE SISTERS OF SIGMA ALPHA IOTA. SO I REALLY ENJOYED BCC AND YOU GUYS ARE A GREAT BAND. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

BLACKCOPE
PHI MU ALPHA SPR. 02
SINFONIA
ALABAMA STATE UNIVERSITY

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back