Baseball: Team USA vs Canada

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
8-6 Canada in the 6th. Them Dominicans gonna win it. They have to many players. This Classic is some really good stuff. The players are really playing with their hearts.

SUjagTILLiDIE said:
8-6 Canada in the 6th. Them Domenicans gonna win it. They have to many players. This is Classic is some really good stuff. The players are really playing with their hearts.
I was thinking the same thing. I think these players are playing as hard as they can for their country. I think this Classic will be great for years to come if the big name players continue to play.

that was the fault of the coach. He had Johnny Damon and Alex Rodriguez on the bench, and had Derrick Lee DH'ing instead of playing 1st. Why in the heck would u trot sorry arse Al Leiter out to pitch. That nig been need to have retired.

WalkWitaPanther said:
I was thinking the same thing. I think these players are playing as hard as they can for their country. I think this Classic will be great for years to come if the big name players continue to play.

I hope this takes off in popularity like the World Cup....

every two or four years. It could be something, especially after the Olympics voted down baseball and softball as medal sports?the bastids...

Those players are playing hard. That Cuba-Panama game was pretty good

Devil's Gun Trigger Man said:
Why in the heck would u trot sorry arse Al Leiter out to pitch. That nig been need to have retired.

Dontrelle Willis started that game and pitch 2.2 inning and gave up 5 earned runs and got the loss.

Fiyah you know darn well those weren't five earn runs. If they were playing a Regular MLB game there would have been at least three errors.

Journalist said:
I hope this takes off in popularity like the World Cup....

every two or four years. It could be something, especially after the Olympics voted down baseball and softball as medal sports?the bastids...

Those players are playing hard. That Cuba-Panama game was pretty good
I hated the Olympics did that. But you know they did it because Major League players weren't allowed to play. If baseball did like hockey and basically shut the season down for two weeks for the Olympics so the big leaguers could play for their respective countries, then there is NO WAY that the Olympics would have cut baseball.

WalkWitaPanther said:
I hated the Olympics did that. But you know they did it because Major League players weren't allowed to play. If baseball did like hockey and basically shut the season down for two weeks for the Olympics so the big leaguers could play for their respective countries, then there is NO WAY that the Olympics would have cut baseball.

I just believe they eliminated baseball and softball because they were "too American"...I need to stop flipping over to Fox News Network while drinking wine and waiting on VH1's "I Love Toys" or "I Love the 80s" series to come back on from commercials... Damn you Cox Cable!!!!!

I honestly think MLB could really shut down the season and allow these players to play ...actually..it could shorten the season and truly give us baseball fans true "All-Star" games every four years.

Heck, I didn't think from the start our American team was gonna win, especially with the Cubans in the field and the overall quality of the Dominican roster.

Fiyah said:
Dontrelle Willis started that game and pitch 2.2 inning and gave up 5 earned runs and got the loss.

AND.................WHAT'S YOUR POINT???? U STILL DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION.

Why do u bring sorry arse Al Leiter in to pitch??? That cat BEEN washed up!!!!

Devil's Gun Trigger Man said:
AND.................WHAT'S YOUR POINT???? U STILL DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION.

Because you gave the impression that Al Leiter gave up all the runs and lost the game, Leiter gave up 2 runs in his 2/3 of the inning.

my point was of all the QUALITY pitchers Buck Martinez had to throw out there, he picks AL LEITER. He is suppose to put the fire out, now add gasoline. How many they lose by again???? Yea 2 runs.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
when i first saw it, I thought he left early, but after looking at it again, Japan did get robbed. The Japan team tried to get gangsta and not go back on the field.

Back